• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server under $100

rapready

What is the cheapest dedicated server?

RackShack.com has one for $100 for 400GB.

Has any of you folks seen a better deal?

Originally posted by Tazzman
You can look at h**p://www.fdcservers.net/

I'm a satisfied customer.

Hmmm. They offer "Unlimited" bandwidth/transfers
*and* their main page seems slow (perhaps it´s faster
for others?)

The 'unlimited' just means you can push as much as you can over the 2MBIT you get with your server (cheapest packet is $89 a month with 5 servers sharing a 10 MBIT port). So in fact there is a limit to the unlimited translating roughly to about 660 GIGS a month, but if you have any questions, I suggest you contact the staff. They're very friendly and helpfull...

And don't ask me why I'm posting all these kind remarks, it's very unlike me. Maybe it's just because I've found a company I'm happy to deal with for once. Just hope it lasts for a very, very long time, but time will tell...

Last edited:
<< mod edit >> As in Paid Hosting you need to specify what you offer, if you offer what is being asked (in this case lower than $100). If the person is looking for a recommendation you can't reply at all. Please read our rules. /Peo

Back