• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server Offer

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
for $45/month you can get yourself:

Pentium 200MHz
90Mb Ram
2.5 Gb Hdd (upgradeable to 20)
Unmetered 10Mbps port- 45/month
unmetered 100Mbps port 55/month
Any OS you want.

Pm me.

All I know at this moment is that it is in a cogent fuelled datacenter. I am just working out the specifics now.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
All I know at this moment is that it is in a cogent fuelled datacenter. I am just working out the specifics now.

cogent :confused2

Aren't they the worst bandwidth provider in the industry?

Unmetered 10Mbps port- 45/month, Unmetered 100Mbps port- 55/month
You should mention that these aren't dedicated ports. The ports are shared and the last I checked fdcservers (formerly Kingcomp) guarantees 100GB transfer a month with these servers. This deal is basicly designed for people who want a cheap server to run as a nameserver and stuff like that.

But this doesn't really matter, as I don't see anybody pushing anywhere near that with a 200 MHZ processor.

I do recommend fdcservers though. I've been a happy customer for the last 4 months. I'll take my XP 1700+ server over the 200 MHZ any day :D

Here's a quote from the fdcservers offer as posted by Petr at webhostingtalk:
Need a low end box for lowest price around ??? Need something for learning linux, email or DNS server or low traffic webhosting????

both low end servers are on shared 10mbit port...guaranteed minimum of 100GB/month...the bandwidth is un-metered so if you push more you don`t pay anything extra
Each server gets 1 IP and can get more free of charge with justificaton

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tazzman
But this doesn't really matter, as I don't see anybody pushing anywhere near that with a 200 MHZ processor.

Actually, we could :)

Back