• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server Needed

EW-Andy

Need a Dedicated Server, the following Specs we want on that Server:
AMD Athelon
1 GB RAM
250 GB HDD
1 or 2 TB BW
CentOS
cPanel License(if possible)

My Budget is $110/mo

Please Reply with DC location

EmpireSP can offer to you our promocional server

PENTIUM-D 925 DUAL-CORE 3.0GHZ
2GB RAM
250 GB Disk
2000 GB BW
5 dedicated ips
Cpanel License
Fantastico Deluxe
Basic Management
100$

If you like send a mail to suporte@empiresp.com

Thanks
EmpireSP
EmpireSP.com

Hello, we can offer you this custom server:

Athlon64 3200+
1 GB RAM
250 GB HD
2 IPs
CentOS
cPanel/WHM
10Mbit Unmetered link (3300 GB Bandwidth)
100% Fully Managed, Optimized, and Secured
Monthly Price: $110
One-Time Setup Fee: $99

DC is located in Philadelphia, PA.

Please let me know if you are interested or require something different. I'm available via email, PM, IM, or support ticket ( http://billing.littlbuger.info ). Thank you. :)

Hello,

Geek Rack Networks LLC do not currently provide AMD processers but woud like to offer you the following ;

Intel Pentium 4 D 3.0GHZ
2GB DDR RAM
250GB HDD
2000GB Transfer
5 Dedicated IPs
FREE SETUP
cPanel/WHM
Only $97.98/month
Click here to order!

On a personal note ;
I'd usually recommend getting a VPS control panel installed then creating a virtual machine for the site, whereby cPanel/WHM costs a lot less for yourself.

On a personal note ;
I'd usually recommend getting a VPS control panel installed then creating a virtual machine for the site, whereby cPanel/WHM costs a lot less for yourself.

On a personal note ;

That is highly unrecommended unless you are having 2 or more VPS's on a node. there is a major disadvantage for using it just for one single VPS, and that is the minor limits are split in half or by the amount of servers you have.

So if you only have one VM per node, you are actually LOSING speed and power.

Hello,

Geek Rack Networks LLC do not currently provide AMD processers but woud like to offer you the following ;

Intel Pentium 4 D 3.0GHZ
2GB DDR RAM
250GB HDD
2000GB Transfer
5 Dedicated IPs
FREE SETUP
cPanel/WHM
Only $97.98/month
Click here to order!

On a personal note ;
I'd usually recommend getting a VPS control panel installed then creating a virtual machine for the site, whereby cPanel/WHM costs a lot less for yourself

If you are implying to purchase a dedicated server install hypervm or any vps software and running cpanel as a vps lic on it...

That is illegal, Cpanel has demeed that illegal as they loose money on there software. I have an email correspondence regarding this issue with them, when I found out a company I almost bought was doing this.

So I would recommend not offering people here to do something illegal, not exactly a good thing to do!

Hi,
We can offer you the following configuration:
AMD Athlon 64 4400+ X2 Dual Core
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
No cPanel but can be obtained
Next Color Control panel
1 Free Month
$110/month

Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.

Good Luck!
A.

Wish you well, but do be carefull any host that is recommending an illegal pratice like that of cpanel would scare me a bit..

Back