• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated server needed

tuxish

Anyone want to offer my use of a dedicated server?

I would only require it for two months, it can be seriously rubbish if you want, I just need it to be running Debian 3.1 Sarge and be connected to the internet with a static IP.

It will be used to test out some top secret projects, and if you want to know what they are, you'll have to offer me your server and you will see.

Contact me on skype: tuxish
or on msn: iain@tuxish.com

Thanks,
tuxish

Why an entire server? ? are you testing some sort of cyber weapon?? or perhaps landing aircraft? ??

^^
http://lowcostdedi.co.uk/ said:
Intel P2 400 Mhz processor
192 Mb ram
6.5 GB hard disk
2 IP addresses
15 Gb data transfer per month
Your choice of OpenSource operating system
Setup £10 / Monthly £10 / (Order)

damn, my phone has more processing power than that, infact, belly button fluff is likely to have more processing power than that....is it really worth it?

People asking for a FREE dedicated server should think twice before posting. Do you really think that someone is waiting for you to give you his dedicated server so you can do whatever you want with it... :lol:

Setup your own machine as Server to maintain or pay for it, it is that simpel.

Can't help the feeling that I get from these requests.... it's like "I need to get to the train station, it's only 1 kilometer, I am too damn lazy to walk and I will not spend 5 euro's for a taxi... somebody GIVE me a car, I need it now !!!!"

Somebody like you who has BIG plans is obviously smart enough to make/invent something unique or even profitable but forgot the basic element..... you need a server !!!

Good luck in finding what you are looking for.

Kind regards,
Paul Prozee.

Back