• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DDoS protected VPS -$2/month MAX

I need a DDoS protected vps for $2 a month max. 128MB RAM is enough.

Raise your budget, then I can help you find what you need. If you want, you can try Digital Point, but I doubt you'll find a reliable host there.

I'll do a quick breakdown:
128MB RAM - Easy to get on a VPS, so no problems, I'd recommend about up to $4 per month
DDoS protected - Expensive and hard to find with small providers. Larger providers easily offer this, but prices are no where near $2.

For $2 a month you'll might get the IP! You need to raise your budget by at least $15 a month. You should be looking to spend between $7 (on the realllly low end) and $25 for a really good VPS with 128Mb RAM.

Best of luck to you though. Feel free to browse our VPS packages. The link is in my signature.

For $2 a month you'll might get the IP! You need to raise your budget by at least $15 a month. You should be looking to spend between $7 (on the realllly low end) and $25 for a really good VPS with 128Mb RAM.

Best of luck to you though. Feel free to browse our VPS packages. The link is in my signature.

So if I purchase a VPS from you, you can filter a DDoS attack between 200Mbps-5Gbps and still provide 10Mbps filtered traffic to the VPS? If so, I will buy from you in a heartbeat.

Hello.

We can not do it a $2 that is a pretty low budget I have to admit.

However for $3.95/mo we can offer you:

- 128MB
- 5GB HDD
- 125GB Bandwidth
- Equal Share of CPU
- Cisco Guard DDOS protection
- 1x Dedicated IP
- No Overselling Guaranteed

http://www.lovevps.com/lowendspecial.html

Thanks

Last edited:
I cannot offer anything at that two dollar point. I can get you a vps at 6.25 a month, if you order for the whole year. That will include any ddos attacks, any amount.

Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

Back