• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DBZ fan site for anime fans

[NeO]

Hello,

Could someone please check my Dragonball z/anime fan site?
It may take a while to load cause of the layout but its nice I think and I used some colors that I don't use much. Its my first layout in Paint Shop Pro 7 (normally I use photoshop 6 - 7)
The site is in dutch and english.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome!:)

http://www.ascended-ssj.vze.com

Well, if it weren't for the fact that it's an anime site, I'd say it looks good. Although you definitely need to make your fonts darker, the white is nearly impossible to read without some form of eye trauma.

Hmm...I was thinking of the link colors too. I wil change it to a darker font. Thanks for telling me.:)

I get a directory listing.
/starts snooping around to tick off the server admins and find the index page\

[add]
I'll be nice and give you a .htaccess file to fix that little problem.

Upload it via FTP and rename it to .htaccess (Windows has to be evil and won't let you).

CRAP! I can't upload it so I'll give you directions to make one.

Code:
Open notepad. Type this:

DirectoryIndex home.php?id=nieuws

[Keep the capitalization]
Save it somewhere as _.htaccess
Upload it to your site's root folder
Rename it to .htaccess
There. Thats all

Last edited:
OK, found the main page. You might want to fix that topsite scroller. Overall, I like the layout. Nice and simple, and not overly-filled with unnecessary graphics like some of the DBZ/Anime sites I've seen.

See the attached pic for details.

Attachments

• neo.jpg
    neo.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 35
Originally posted by Ben
OK, found the main page. You might want to fix that topsite scroller. Overall, I like the layout. Nice and simple, and not overly-filled with unnecessary graphics like some of the DBZ/Anime sites I've seen.

See the attached pic for details.

hmmm...what browser do you use?
I used the marquee tag :eek: (only works on IE) , should that be the problem?

Thnx for your comments!

Last edited:
Originally posted by TRUNKS
"POWER YOU YOU CANT IMAGINE"? :p A mistake?

When will you have it in english, too?

Woops!

We are closed now, as you can see when you surf to my site. You can read why on the page but its in dutch only,sorry :eek:

We will do a big update with new hosting, layout and more. The english part will open probably too when we open again. :devious2:

I like the site, but the transparent buttons at the bottom for affiliates bothers me, its like semi-real buttons.

The new layout (again :eek:) is pretty good/simple. (My opinion) But the english section is still closed. I hope it will open end of december cause now i have to study (for exams):rolleyes:
Also, i work alone so translating/working on 2 parts is much work. I had crew but they didn't do anything or they stole info from other sites. :rolleyes:

Back