• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Datanethost 10MBs + of webspace/ 100mb+ of bandwidth

k1ll3rdr4g0n

At Datanethost we start you out with 10mbs, because thats what most smalltime websites need. If you need more, don't hesitate to send us an email or call the number listed on the site, or even leave a message in your userpanel. If you need more services than what is included in the free package, then there are paid packages you can get.

When we say free, we mean free, no ads, no linkbacks, nothing. All 100% free webspace. You don't even have to make any posts, however, posting does make it look better when you request more webspace.

We also have dedicated servers.

My prices are also flexabile, nothing is set in stone. We can bargin something out (this is not desperation on our part, we just don't want you to pay for something you will never need/use). There are even payment plans for yearly subscriptions! We can also setup your website for you, if you don't want to mess around with FTP or MySQL, we can either setup a CMS for you, or design a custom CMS just for you!

All free packages come with:
10MBs of webspace to start with
PHP (along with most of the widely used extensions)
1 MySQL DB
Perl
A custom control panel to control your hosting.
Just added Messaging system

What are you waiting for?

http://www.datanethost.net/register.php

You can even preview the system:

Username: demo
Password: demo

So comeon! What do you have to lose?

Your url will look like this: www.datanethost.net/~yourusername

From the start 10M/100M is okay for me, but two questions, could I bind my domain(s) on the plan? and could I ask for the upgrade when my account reaches the spaces/bandwidth limit for free? Thanks

Back