• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Datacenter?

sander k

NLC
Hi guys,

I am loosing lots of custumers by the huge lag peaks of my datacenter the last 2 weeks or something.
Thats why I need a new datacenter, do you guys know any good ones?
I am with Burst.net now.
I own (rent) 19 dedicated servers with them.

Hey,

Thats the unfortunate part with that company, they ram a little two much. My recommendations for you will be the following:

SingleHop.com - Chicago Based, High Quality but High Price
WholeSaleInternet.com - Ohio Based, Quality servers, competitive price, email let them know Josh sent you they should be able to do you a good price on the Quad Core servers with cPanel.

Good Evening,

If you could also tell us a budget and location it would help us all provide a more suitable answer to you.

Thank you,
Anthony

@ Josh: Thanks mate, I am looking into WholeSaleInternet.com now.

@ RubyRingTech: I am looking for Dedicated Servers with a Quad Core CPU and at least 8GB ramm to sell Windows VPS's on.

I personally recommend 100TB.com / Softlayer.com and Take2Hosting.com I currently use them, they are amazing great speeds, great staff. The only negative item is that 100TB.com reordering system is stupid, you pretty much have to call your orders in once your an established customer. Speeds are great and the prices are amazing.

Thanks,
Anthony

Hi guys,

I am loosing lots of custumers by the huge lag peaks of my datacenter the last 2 weeks or something.
I am with Burst.net now.

It's a pretty noticeable issue? I don't doubt you, I'm only interested because I host there now but hadn't experienced anything like this (yet!).

Hi guys,

I am with Burst.net now.

If there is no problem then please mention the proper please, where you are interested.

It's a pretty noticeable issue? I don't doubt you, I'm only interested because I host there now but hadn't experienced anything like this (yet!).

You proberbly heard that there was an explosion outside Burst.net, since then my whole rack is lagging.

If there is no problem then please mention the proper please, where you are interested.

I am talking with 3 different datacenters at the moment, in Frankfurt (Germany), in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and in Detroit (US).

Where are your servers located?

With Burst.net in Colorado, US.

You proberbly heard that there was an explosion outside Burst.net, since then my whole rack is lagging.

I am talking with 3 different datacenters at the moment, in Frankfurt (Germany), in Amsterdam (Netherlands) and in Detroit (US).

With Burst.net in Colorado, US.

That's weird the Colorado facility is affected, as the explosion was in PA.

It could be the fiber backbone of their provider having to re-route past the affected area that has caused the slow down. In the past week we have had many weird anomaly's come our way. Everything from blocked ports to DNS issues. Strange month!

It could be the fiber backbone of their provider having to re-route past the affected area that has caused the slow down. In the past week we have had many weird anomaly's come our way. Everything from blocked ports to DNS issues. Strange month!

Sucks! :( Guess I've been kinda lucky so far then!

@ Josh: Thanks mate, I am looking into WholeSaleInternet.com now.

@ RubyRingTech: I am looking for Dedicated Servers with a Quad Core CPU and at least 8GB ramm to sell Windows VPS's on.

Sander, I may have a couple additional contacts for you, let me take a look. If you need something quickly feel free to contact me. Either from my website or msn.

Sander, I may have a couple additional contacts for you, let me take a look. If you need something quickly feel free to contact me. Either from my website or msn.

Thank you Josh.

Yeah, so this morning we're having a little issue with Burst. :( They need to fix this.

I leaving Burst for sure, the servers are so slow that I am loosing clients every day :(

Back