• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Damn Netfirms To Hell!!!

Free hosting for you!

Hey! We can give you free hosting.
We are not a free hosting company like netfirmst.
We only provide commercial grade free hosting to sites that gets a lots of hits. :bandit2:
http://www.aspwebserver.com/free.asp

Originally posted by DrSobol
My site is down since 2 (TWO) ENTIRE DAYS WHAT-THE-HECK is going on with these bastards???
I was receiving around 1300 page hits per day, do you know what means to have the site down for 2 days?? DAMN I want to kill someone!!!

F**** NETFIRMS!!!

Watch thsese statistics to see what I mean
http://www.nedstatbasic.net/s?tab=1&link=1&id=1784871

once again DAMN with Netfirms I should have stay with Geocities.

Thanks, but I still dont have 1000 unique visitor daily, and the majority of the users are from Spain.

with free hosting sometimes .... i know you have not understood what i said, but don't worry one day you too .... :cool:

The esp one is unreachable again but the other one still works. If Netfirms was down they would both be unreachable... So, are you sure you didn't use up the monthly or daily bandwith (from their TOS:
a. In the instance of the NETFIRMS FREE HOSTING PLAN™, 1 giga-byte (GB) per month, with a maximum limit of 56 megabytes (MB) per day
) ? Because that's about the only reason i can com up with for the esp one to be down.
Anyway, i hope it'll be up again soon, it's a nice site:cool:

Originally posted by DrSobol
If they banned it they should send me an email to tell it, I can't believe they shotdown it like that.

They provide the hosting for free, it's their servers, it's their connection, it's their time and money that goes in to maintaining the servers. They reserve the right to do whatever the ---- they want.

I know-- and that's exactly what pisses me off so much.

Both version are back online...at least for now.

Back