• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Damn IE

I've tried it in

opera

version : 6.01

Build : 1041

IE :

6.0.2600.0000.xpclnt_qfe.010827-1803

and mozilla

Version : 0.9.8

none works ..... what does everyone have to open their .gif graphics
:confused2

Ragzz, I beleive he understands that as he put a smiley after.

Please respond only if you have a solution to the problem or any ideas that could be the cause of this. Thanks.

sorry peo... anyway, check in your control panel: internet options. You may have animated gifs disabled.

Originally posted by Ragzz
sorry peo... anyway, check in your control panel: internet options. You may have animated gifs disabled.

I reset everything to default .... my avatar still moves. . but the emoticon don't :confused2

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
I've tried it in

opera

version : 6.01

Build : 1041

IE :

6.0.2600.0000.xpclnt_qfe.010827-1803

and mozilla

Version : 0.9.8

none works ..... what does everyone have to open their .gif graphics
:confused2

Same here I have the exact same IE and it doesnt work!!! Are you running XP? well i will look around and try to get this fixed and if i can i will get back to u

No Smiley is moving for me except Peo's.

<< IE6.0.2600.0000.xpclnt_qfe.010827-1803
<< WinXP Pro

Edit: Yea it moves. The blue smiley (the same as Peo). Sure does move. Now as I notice it.

Last edited:
i wasusing zonealarm pro 3 and it made my animations stop. the one above doesnt work still but other sites i went to didnt work and i tried to mod zap3 settings to allow things and it still wouldnt work so i went back to zap 2.8.8 and they work now but like i said the one above still doesnt work.

the smilies in this post that are animated work now they didnt before

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22209&highlight=smilies

Last edited:
theres the problem

i read that you can change the ad blocking to a higher number than 3 secs and it would fix itself...nope

tried to turn of ad blocking...nope...but it did fix the problem with some html i was having like accepting cookies right.

went back in time to 2.8.8 emailed zonelabs and waiting for a reply

Erm ..... i don't think its zonealarm pro 3 ....

i aint sure what it is though :mad:

ROTFLMAO

^^ that moves for me .... the :nervous: one don't though :confused2

Back