• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cz.cc account

Status
Not open for further replies.

modernpenguin

About a year back, I had a cz.cc account. I stopped using it, and now I forgot the password. I know, I know... click "forgot your password". I thought of that. I no longer have access to the email account I used to sign up with, so that option is dead. I would love to use cz.cc again, but whenever I try to create a new account, it complains I already have an account. So I have a slightly odd request...
Could somebody make an account for me, and PM me the username and password so I can get in? That way I can get me hands on a nice juicy cz.cc domain, :evilb: without having to go through IP proxies and all that BS. Help me out here, please...

To be honest I wouldn't recommend you to use cz.cc because:

1) It is well known
Many of the serious internet visitors know that .cz.cc is free and if you want to run a serious website it is not a good idea to not invest at least in the domain name.

2) You can loose the ownership over the domain
CZ.CC has nothing to do with ICANN so their rules don't apply meaning that they can take the ownership from you at any time with or without reason.

3) .info is cheap
At GoDaddy.com you can register an info domain for less than one dollar, this interest is long term and you will be more trusted if you don't use a free subdomain registrar.

I see that this thread is kinda old so I'm not sure if you still need the account but if you PM me I can create one for you in no time.

if u r serious in running a website, it is better if u invest just $10/year for a .com or a .net to run the website.
in case if u wanted to sell off the website, with a .com or a .net, u can sell it with higher price

To be honest I wouldn't recommend you to use cz.cc because:

1) It is well known
Many of the serious internet visitors know that .cz.cc is free and if you want to run a serious website it is not a good idea to not invest at least in the domain name.

2) You can loose the ownership over the domain
CZ.CC has nothing to do with ICANN so their rules don't apply meaning that they can take the ownership from you at any time with or without reason.

3) .info is cheap
At GoDaddy.com you can register an info domain for less than one dollar, this interest is long term and you will be more trusted if you don't use a free subdomain registrar.

I see that this thread is kinda old so I'm not sure if you still need the account but if you PM me I can create one for you in no time.

using free domains for serious business is not recommended and not worth your web developing effort. at least buying an .info could help you more

Im not a big fan of free subdomains but if you are going to throw away a website in a couple of weeks, free domains like .tk, .cz.cc or .co.cc it works well. Actually some listing websites accept these .tk or subdomains.

Im not a big fan of free subdomains but if you are going to throw away a website in a couple of weeks, free domains like .tk, .cz.cc or .co.cc it works well. Actually some listing websites accept these .tk or subdomains.

I suppose they are not subdomain names at all. they just free third level domain names instead. They are free and you may lose such domain name anytime without any notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back