• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cyberwings vs Discount Hosting

dkhtrunks

I recently purchased a domain at "godaddy.com" and i want to find a cheap host under 5 bucks a month or under 40 bucks a year. I do NOT WANT cyberwings or discount hosting because I do not want to wait that long for a reply. I want a host that I can use TODAY.

You don't say how much space you need, but you could try Worldzonepro Silver Plan.

If you have any setup problems, go to their support forums.

Let me throw in Dimentions 8. They have a special at $39.99 per year (Special Offers on main page). If support is important to you, take a look at their boards to see how happy their clients are.

http://www.dim8.net

Is that a new forum for them? I would have thought they'd have a heck of a lot more forum members than that..

Hey sounds good to me and I have recently signed up with worldzonepro.com and they are slowest site ever! do u guys have a FAST server, 100-200 MB, CGI, PHP, SSI, FTP access Frontpage extensions and others

Originally posted by Webdude
Is that a new forum for them? I would have thought they'd have a heck of a lot more forum members than that..

Yes it is.... they changed over to tForum in December. I started one site with them (dim8.net) about 6 months ago as kind of a lark. I now have three there because their service has turned out great.

Back