• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Customer Service Positions (3x) & Ad Sales Manager Required! Exciting new product!

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Hostership, a product of Nuisoft Systems Inc, is a Loyalty & Rewards Card which is designed to rewards customers for their purchases within the hosting industry - at hosting companies, software companies and service companies (e.g. server management companies).

We are currently looking to recruit 4 staff for Hostership, our current positions include:

Customer Service Reps
- Must be able to work minimum 25 hrs/week
- Must be enthusiastic about our product
- Must be a quick learner and be able to work in a fast-growing environment
- Must have English as primary language
- Must be over the age of 17 and be able to sign an NDA, employee contract and provide photo ID

Ad Sales Manager
- Must be over the age of 18 and be able to sign an NDA, employee contract and provide photo ID
- Must have English as primary language
- Must be based in either UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- Must be available for immediate start
- Must have excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Must be in this for the long-haul, not just the short-term
- Proven history of sales ability is a advantage, but not required
- Proven history of management is an advantage, but not required

When applying, please send your CV/Resume, along with any other supporting documentation to support your application. Salary will be discussed at interview stage.

Please send your applications to hr@hostership.com - we read every application. However if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, then please assume your application was unsuccessful.

No Outsourced Companies, thanks.

Many thanks for considering Hostership.

Adam,
Development Manager

Hello Adam,

I am certainly interested, I would like to gather some additional information regarding the business as to not waste your human resources department reviewing my resume. Partically in the duties of both departments, from what I can see this company is rather new "launching Nov.". Are things in place to kick start this business, or will it be an completely new startup.

Thanks for your time.

Back