• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Custom VPS

T^2

[-]
NLC
I am looking for a VPS that is storage/space heavy which is why I am asking for a custom VPS.

I don't have set numbers on anything really but I am looking for 50-100 GB transfer with as much as space as possible.

256 MB guaranteed RAM, 2 IPs, cPanel

No budget.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey,

DeiseHost.com can offer you a number of configurations.

10 to 35gb space
100 to 400gb transfer
128 to 512mb dedicated ram
and prices between $14.99 and $39.99

We can also do a higher bandwidth/space/ram config if you would like. Just let us know.

Details: Here
Order: Here

I need a VPS that is not the regular ratio of space to bandwidth. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I do not need quotes for regular plans :p I have checked most of them out already and none fit my needs.

Hi,
Can you tell me some approx amount of space you may need and also, do you require cpanel by all means.

Thanks

HostPenguin.NET can offer you the following which would be a custom solution to fit your needs. I also wanted to stress on how important it is to have your data with a secure provider, as this information is of course backing up your main servers.

-50Gb DiskSpace
-100Gb Bandwidth
-cPanel/WHM
-Guaranteed Ram 256 MB

$55.00/month - Please contact our sales department and refer them to this thread. They will be more than happy to apply the discount for you.

Last edited:
As 'serverpoint' about the budget why not get a cheap dedicated with a 160GB hard drive? many companies could offer you this.

We can do one for you at £55 with a 160GB hard drive and a 4TB (100Mbit port speed). (for extra £20 cPanel / WHM).

There's reason for wanting a VPS over a dedicated server. Of course we can get a cheap dedicated server but we are looking at VPS at the moment.

Infinite Technologies (www.InfiniteTech.in) is a leader in providing businesses with innovative technical solutions. Our exceptional services are equaled only by our continued focus on outstanding quality and support; our friendly staff is available 24/7 to assist you with any matters that may arise. Our servers are housed in Capgemini and EvoSwitch data-centers located in The Netherlands.

We can offer you the following custom plan:
• 100 GB Space
• 200 GB Data-Transfer
• 100 Mbps Premium Bandwidth
• 512 MB DDR2 ECC RAM
• 2 Clean IP Addresses
• Virtuozzo for VPS Management
• Any Linux/ Windows OS of choice
• Full root access
• cPanel/WHM
• Full Managed Server (best-effort)
Only €49.99 per month! No setup fee!

To order this plan, please contact us via email (sales@infinitetech.in) and mention this thread.

Last edited:
Back