• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Custom Reseller Plan, 1GB Space, 99.9% Uptime, $15/Year

k_oudom

I want a custom reseller hosting with:

1GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
99.9% Uptime Guarantee (Seriously)

I need a reseller not because I want to provide many hosting accounts but to have access to DNS. Only one account will be host.

I need a reseller not because I want to provide many hosting accounts but to have access to DNS. Only one account will be host.

You don't need a reseller account for that. You can edit your DNS zone from within a normal account.

I can help you with this and as deeplist stated you really don't need a reseller account for this unless your are going to be editing multi DNS zones. Shoot me a PM if I can help.

DNS edit in cPanel is not a complete DNS control. I can't control SOA and NS records. So I will need a reseller permission. If u can provide above requirement. Please contact me. Thanks

I would like to inform you Our latest offer is Master Reseller @ $20/Year (Limited Offer) it's better than Reseller Hosting.
Our server Uptime 99.9% Guranteed, We will help you for editing DNS Zones with domain control pannel and whm.
If you would like order we have great plans:
Please have a look on: Master Reseller

To get offer on any master reseller enter offer code: YEAR20MR

If you have more quetions please feel free ask us: sales@uniqinfotech.com

Anyway if you need account

1GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
99.9% Uptime Guarantee (Seriously)

We can provide you Custom Reseller Plan @ $15/Year.

You have way too low budget for a reliable web hosting provider. Regarding DNS, on shared environment, provider will not mind doing some DNS setup on your account.

Last edited:
We can provide you a custom reseller for that price. He is really not asking for that much space for bandwidth. When it comes to SOA records we can provide this easy
please pm me for a coupon.

Why not just purchase a normal plan from somebody trustworthy and then ask them to change your SOA record(s) if need be?

His budget is not really that far off. He is looking for very little space and bandwidth. He is basically getting a shared plan with reseller features.

Back