• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Custom hosting request for auxilliary image hosting

aphel aura

I am looking for a hosting package that I will use as an image server for my main website hosted elsewhere.

PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENT CAREFULLY.

Requirement:-

- 500MB -1GB space.
- Up to 5GB (more is OK too) transfer bandwidth.
- .htaccess control so that I can prevent directory listing.
- PHP support for my random image selector script.

- Allows adult contents (pictures). BTW, they are legal and makes up for the minority of my image collection.

- Allows external image linking. I know this is a given but I just want to make myself clear. No websites will be hosted in this hosting package, only images that will be called from my main website.

- I must be able to use a subdomain of my domain as the main URL. THIS IS MANDATORY. And as the main domain is used for my main website, obviously I won't be able to change nameservers to use yours. I can point the A record for the subdomain I want to use in this hosting package to your IP address. I do not need free domain names.

The last requirement is very important. Other features like MySQL etc. are not important (I won't use them anyway). Those who can meet my requirements at minimum cost (I do not have a set cost - I will pay whatever needed) will get my business. When replying please indicate that you can fulfil my last requirement. That requirement is the only thing stopping me from browsing the Paid Hosting Offers forum and pick up a random cheap host to subscribe.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I am looking for a hosting package that I will use as an image server for my main website hosted elsewhere.

PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENT CAREFULLY.

Requirement:-

- 500MB -1GB space.
- Up to 5GB (more is OK too) transfer bandwidth.
- .htaccess control so that I can prevent directory listing.
- PHP support for my random image selector script.

- Allows adult contents (pictures). BTW, they are legal and makes up for the minority of my image collection.

- Allows external image linking. I know this is a given but I just want to make myself clear. No websites will be hosted in this hosting package, only images that will be called from my main website.

- I must be able to use a subdomain of my domain as the main URL. THIS IS MANDATORY. And as the main domain is used for my main website, obviously I won't be able to change nameservers to use yours. I can point the A record for the subdomain I want to use in this hosting package to your IP address. I do not need free domain names.

The last requirement is very important. Other features like MySQL etc. are not important (I won't use them anyway). Those who can meet my requirements at minimum cost (I do not have a set cost - I will pay whatever needed) will get my business. When replying please indicate that you can fulfil my last requirement. That requirement is the only thing stopping me from browsing the Paid Hosting Offers forum and pick up a random cheap host to subscribe.

Thanks for reading.

So all you need is a storage host? What is your image hosting site's link? I just got a vps from cs-squad for personal usage. I dont plan to offer hosting websites on it, however i have a lot of free unused space. If i like your website, i am willing to offer you upto:

2GB of space
20GB of bandwidth
Adult allowed
cPanel control panel with .htaccess, mysql and hotlinking (external image linking)
If you point your subdomain by A entry, i can setup an account for you.
Price: $0.00

I know how hard it is to find a storage space for a image host, so i am willing to offer you this for no cost, given i like your website. You can discuss about it more via PM or post here.

First, what is the link to your website?

Btw, the vps is paid forward for 6 months (in case you are worried abt reliability). I also got the VPS for my image hosting website at:
http://imageperl.com/

Last edited:
If your looking for hosting, Cross Industries has been here over 2 years.

We can offer you the following:

1GB Disk Space
25GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features*
Directadmin w/ Softaculous
$1.95/month

Order Here

I can offer you DirectAdmin shared hosting for $1/m
Code:
1gb space , 5gb bandwidth , 5 of all features . All specifications can be upgraded upon request

You can also try my ultra low cost VPS hosting . For $6 per month you get
Code:
20gb space , 1000gb bandwidth , 512mb dedicated ram and 2 dedicated ip addresses on DDOS protected servers powered by openVZ/VePortal virtualization software .

Only Legal Adult content is allowed with me .

Contact me if you are interested .
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Domain - 1
Sub-Domain, cPanel with all Features Full
Price: $2.95 for 2GB. $0.99 for 500MB

Bandwidth - 100GB
Domain, Sub-domain, cPanel with all Features Full
Price: $1.95 for 1GB

Check out: Xeon-Network.com

Hey there,

I can offer you 10GB RAID-10 protected disk quota and 30GB Monthly Transfer and 10 of each feature for free. This is a offer for you alone. For more information on my hosting feel free to view this thread. When you apply use the plan Aura in place of the other plans.

If you need more disk quota or monthly transfer I can offer it for you at a reasonable cost. I have been hosting for around five months now, so if this is not long enough for you that is understandable.

I can do all of your requirements.

Have a great day!.

Last edited:
Sibername can do for you:
http://sibername.com/en/canadianwebhosting/
# Free rvSiteBuilder
# Free WebSiteMatic SohoLaunch
# Free Joomla CMS
# Free Virtue Mart Shopping Cart for Joomla
# Free Premium Support
# High Availability Servers
# 10 Spam & Virus Free Email Address
# 3 GB Web Space
# 10 GB Monthly Traffic
# Design and upload by Dreamweaver, FrontPage or any HTML Editor
# Ruby on The Rails
# Tomcat
# JSP
# Mod_perl
# Free Software
$5.75 per Month

Please email us support[at]sibername.com if you have any question.

Can you please check serverpoint:
http://www.serverpoint.com/english/web-hosting.phtml
* 350GBs of web space
* RAID protected web space
* 3,500GBs of data transfer
* 350 reliable email addresses
* Anti-spam/virus protected email
* SSH, FTP, SFTP and SCP access
* CGI, PHP and MySQL
* Up to 5 domains/web sites!
Starting at
$6.97/mo

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.

i can give you
Disk Space: 5 GB Disk Space
Bandwidth: 10 GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 20
Email Accounts: 20
Email Lists: 20
Databases: 60
Sub Domains: 20
Parked Domains: 20
Addon Domains: 20
Cpanel
Installatron
For 2 Dollars

Hi,
We can fullfill all of your requirements and can provide you our linux hosting with no overselling guarantee and 100% uptime guarantee

5 GB Web Space
50 GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
PHP 5.2.10, zend optimizer, ion cube, curl, gd library
My Sql 5
.htaccess control
Legal adult content allowed
No overselling guarantee
100% uptime guarantee

Only for $6.95/month

For order and further information kindly visit : http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html

During your order kindly select (I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain, 3rd option on order page) and put in your sub domain laters you can only add A record to our IP address which we will provide you and your sub domain will work like your main domain without any problems.

We would like to offer you our linux hosting professional package that suits all of your requirements including using your sub domain as a main domain.

150 GB Disk Space
3500 GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Fantastico Deluxe
Unlimited Mysql databases, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited FTP accounts
.htaccess support with PHP 5.2.12 and Suexec
multimedia enabled including ffmpeg
30 days money back guarantee
99.9%uptime guarantee

Only for $4.95/month

Plan URL : http://www.beemhost.com/shared/linux/hostinpack/pro.html

Back