• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

custom design or free template?

what kind of design do you prefer for your hosting site?

• free template; smooth common design

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • free template; unique design from other hosts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • completely custom design; smooth common design

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • completely custom design; unique design from other hosts

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

mattsoft

someone suggested I redesign my hosting site to look more like the others. where does everyone else get the design for their site, and what kind of design do you prefer?

mattsoft said:
someone suggested I redesign my hosting site to look more like the others. where does everyone else get the design for their site, and what kind of design do you prefer?

You have to get into rounded and curved works. Everywhere you look on pc-ville is square, square, square. Make round!!! Brillant! Make a shapely women with buttons & a search engine. Go check Pablo's work, excellant teacher of webdesign. http://www.cfpablo.com/links/

I can make you one but I dono what you should give me in return :rolleyes2 maybe a free space for life?

I kind of like things square and straight, I can't stand rounded edges, things don't fit... blech. I think I have some sort of disorder though, because everything in my room is aligned or stored away. For example, if I a bunch of crap on my desk, I make it all fit into a corner... equally so it has no open space and isn't just cluttered. :(

yea. I know what you mean. I'm the same way :)

http://www.mattsoft.net/mess1.jpg
guess I can't insert an image, so click the link to see what I mean about knowing what you mean

everyone's doing to the rounded or xpish look. it's the current trend. I kinda like the design I have on my site now. the site itself needs to be fixed up, but I think I'll keep the design.

abush said:
My gosh how do you find anything in that?

I know where everything is. it's right infront of me. if I clean up, I can't ever find anything. lol. but actually that pic is from a few months ago. it's a little cleaner now.

Back