• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ctrl-alt-deli.com

TravisL

Please read this message if you are friends with Rickie aka Decker.

Hello Guys,

I've come to learn that our dear friend Rickie has suffered some personal tragedies this past month in his life, and as a result he is currently incapacitated. While I can't reveal all, Rickie has suffered three strokes in the past few weeks and while in stable condition, it is uncertain of how things will go from here because of the terrible experiences he's gone through as of late.

Rickie has lost alot these past few weeks, and he's currently in need of cash, even though he won't say it, he's definantly in need of it. Rickie is a dear friend to alot of us, and if you know him well enough, even just a little, you'll know he has a big heart, and a very gentle soul and the man can use all the support he can get.

Please, if you can spare anything, even the simplest of cash please send it to rickie via paypal at rickie.flack@ctrl-alt-deli.com.

He doesn't know about the donations, we want to suprise him with the love and generosity of his friends. None of the donations will be going to benifet the company, but Rickie himself. All of it will be sent to him to aid in helping him recover and get back on his feet.

Also, Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com is going to be placed up for sale (with Rickie's consent) to raise some extra cash for him. We will oversee the sale, and we GUARANTEE the funds will be sent directly to Rickie. This is a tragic event that not only effected Rickie, but myself and the CAD staff as well. Rickie is truly beloved by us all, and we simply wish him the best.

Please, if you're willing to either take over the company, or submit donations please contact us.

Donations once again to be sent to: rickie.flack@ctrl-alt-deli.com

Buy-out offers to be sent to: offers@ctrl-alt-deli.com. Specific information will be sent to SERIOUS offers only.

We the staff at CAD, receive no profits from this except Rickie return to good health. This is all for Rickie.

Thanks guys.

Jesus...you'd have no idea by the way he carries himself around here. I'm so sorry to hear that :( I wish him a full recovery, I can't fathom what he must be going up against.

I was on the phone to him this morning, first time anyone has heard from him since 24th I think and a lot has happened in his life in those 7/8 days,a few strokes and some domestical problems

I am really saddened by his ill health and hope everyone else tries to give him a bit of moral support if nothing else.

Danny

Sorry to hear this, I remember once when I was very active here that he was always busy posting around and knocking some sense into everybody! :wink2:

I sure hope he gets better!

I was just thinking about Deaker a few days ago, and that I have not seen him anywhere. That is extremely sad I hope he gets better soon to a full recovery

Get well soon

This is such a sad thing to read. He has given me some great advice here at FWS. I only wish I had the proper means to donate. I will be definatly praying for Decker. How sad.

I did a search on Google looking for the support email for ctrl-alt-deli...I found it and also found this site. I'm curious if anyone knows when the sites hosted on ctrl-alt-deli will be back up and running? I really need to get a backup of my site/board

Any answers would be greatly appreciates since I've sent a couple emails already and recieved nothing back. I'd kinda like to know what's going on since well I'm paid for hosting and now my site has been down for over a week.

If I recally correctly, Decker ( a member here ) ran that host, and has recently fallen terribly ill, a heart attack I believe - I'm sure he hasn't tried to run with your money, but I'm not sure when/if it will come back up...

tandoc said:
If I recally correctly, Decker ( a member here ) ran that host, and has recently fallen terribly ill, a heart attack I believe - I'm sure he hasn't tried to run with your money, but I'm not sure when/if it will come back up...
Oh I know he would never run away with my money, I considered Decker a friend, just haven't heard from him in a long time. Also hadn't heard from anyone at ctrl-alt-deli even though I've sent in numerous emails.

Does anyone know how I can contact someone and find out any more information? Like if I'll be able to get a backup of my site or not? I need to know soon because if I can't get a backup then I'll have to resort to starting from scratch, loosing 300+ members and 100 000+ posts.

To: Ctrl-Alt-Deli

So like It's been down for more then a week now.
My domain's been renewed (thanks), but whats a domain without the host?

Will it come back online or is this a definitive end? Hows rickie doing btw?

Yes decker is the best person i seen on this forums and anywhere yet who gave me all the space 2 gb and bw 60gb and shell access and what not for no price at all , very few people do that for others , and if i had any cash on me i would have donated it all to his medical care and i promise the day i get a good job and am able to help him out i will be the first one in line helping him out in any way i can be it financial or be it moral. And the only thing i am pissed about is why does god do such horrible things to nice people only .

Well TDLInternet do u have msn if so ask danny to provide me the same cause i can probably get some potential buyer , as i know you guys dont wana post the price publicly here on the forums , decker would not like seeing that posted here.
So, contact me so i can talk to the person, he is some venture capatalist and might provide to be potential buyer. I will also get pass this to him tommorow .

I am offended by the link posted here by the dude above and can some moderator please remove that link , please its not a comic zone here and one should read before they post usless links to a sensitive and emotional threads.
Please Moderator Remove that link please and i ask people not to post the links to other things here that is not related to decker at all.

Last edited:
That link just brings us right back to this thread *shrug*

I've had a quick look around, doesnt seem anyones heard any news.

No try the very first link its doesnt bring to this thread. Plus u were paid client or like me a sponsored client? And yes there seems to be no way of contacting them yet.And the server is purged most probably , so i am sorry u might have lost it all. And can i request not to file a law suite if ur pissed about it , cause decker already in bad situation, and it would get u nothing other than make his life harder.

Hi crack i am sure i saw another thread also and i think it was the first link here on the topic but some how its taking me to nowhere , maybe admin removed the other topic? And i feel for you dude , but if you only had sql backup you would have not lost anything , check your harddrive you might have some old backup.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Is there anyone who happen to know Danny's (leyther) telephone number? We would need to discuss something urgently with him.

Back