• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

criminal reports

7trax

where to get on free. it is for the state of pennsylvania. I gave googled for a couple days but i only have an hour a day of comp time.

Robert said:
Your local police station.

I am in North Carolina, so my local police station does not have access to Pennsylvania DOC records. I called up Pennsylvania DOC and they said that I have to either pay $10 for a criminal report online or fax a copy of my birth certificate (which I do not have) up to their offices and then upon a 3 day verification period I can call them back.

It's only free if the police report was recent. If it already got moved to central state storage, then you have to pay a fee and there's normally a huge turnaround time.

7trax said:
I am in North Carolina, so my local police station does not have access to Pennsylvania DOC records. I called up Pennsylvania DOC and they said that I have to either pay $10 for a criminal report online or fax a copy of my birth certificate (which I do not have) up to their offices and then upon a 3 day verification period I can call them back.

Oh ok. You gonna pay the $10 bucks?

Wojtek said:
wanna check up on your daughter's new bf? :wink2:

If I had a daughter I doubt she would be old enough to under stand what boy means.

My dad is in prison and I am going to PA to visit him in August, so then I can go to the NPDEC in New York early.

WWW.CRIMETIME.COM You can check reports on ppl for free. They show you the picture of the person and why was he on jail and when he got out if he did.

The site its very user-unfriendly, its all a big mess throwned overthere in a few pages.

Yojance said:
WWW.CRIMETIME.COM You can check reports on ppl for free. They show you the picture of the person and why was he on jail and when he got out if he did.

The site its very user-unfriendly, its all a big mess throwned overthere in a few pages.

that worked. thanks alot.

Back