• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Credit Card Submission Form

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Hey everyone.

I have a situation. I have used Jotform.com for many years for submission forms for most of my websites. Always been great. Well recently, they are no longer allowing any member to use forms to capture credit card information, as they are claiming it is illegal due to potential phishing activities. Even though, I personally been using it for the last several years.

I own a local junk removal business, and we periodically have clients who pay via Credit Card. We always process them via Paypal Here once job is completed.

My html knowledge is little better than beginner, but not enough to create one on my own.

I have tested out a few other form maker sites to try and utilize, but cannot seem to find one that I like.

I need a site that allows me to build a very simple form, and when submitted, gets sent to my company's billing email address.

Can anyone recommend a site that you currently use or have used in the past?

It would be slightly illegal, on multiple grounds as you are not a payment provided, to offer a form to capture the users Credit Card information to pass to a third party..

You should use paypal's shopping card system or something - that way, you never store the credit card information.

I can understand why everyone wants to have that opinion. However, before they changed their policies, I was doing this for 5 years, with no problems what-so-ever. Unlike other companies, my prices are different from every single job and range from $85.00 to several hundred.

Only reason I ever used a form to begin with, was so customers would feel secure, instead of asking them for their card in front of them, to swipe on my smart phone. Granted everyone who is anyone knows who Paypal is, and knows they are 100% secure, but none the less.

For now, I have found a temporary solution, while I search for a more permanent one.

Back