• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CPM Ad Company

Cheap Bastard

Is there any ad company you can get in with a crappy-looking but really quality (1.25-2%ctr) site?

I've tried and well i think i guess the looks of it are not getting me in. Or is it since the 'depression' they stopped accepting anyone...

I would suggest Clear Blue Media or Affiliate Target. CBM lets sites in with only 2500 monthly impressions and Affiliate Target lets almost any site in.

DimeClicks

Dimeclicks accepts almost every site that applies, regardless of traffic, and they pay average. I get a slightly below average click through ratio with them (0.8% or so) but the 17c/click pays up for that. The webmaster will occasionally spam you anonymously, but if you don't mind that then it's worth it.

Bepaid.com, which represents a lot of companies will accept your site. You have to go to the less key site or the most popular. For example, Gateway may choose not to advertise with you, but CNET and a lot of others certainly will.

Another good place for generic ads is CommisionJunction at cj.com. They dont view your site before giving you access.

These are big sites, so the pay may be a little lower than others. However, they are what I call professional sites, so you know at least that you are doing business with an established company.

Anyway, hope these help...

Originally posted by cds
Bepaid.com, which represents a lot of companies will accept your site. You have to go to the less key site or the most popular. For example, Gateway may choose not to advertise with you, but CNET and a lot of others certainly will.

I thought BePaid was a pay-to-surf company for end users, not a program for webmasters (excluding refferal oppurtunities).

Are you sure it's BePaid?

}:8) Supermoo

You're right (and btw, bepaid stinks...) The company I had in mind is befree.com.

[Edited by cds on 11-03-2000 at 10:37 PM]

great, thanks! I probly got more than i needed even:)
And oh, i've had bad experiences with dimeclicks... If i hadn't, i'd sign-up right away though...

Back