• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cphosting.com ?

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

They've seriously hurt their reputation with that server move, try:

They changed ownership about 2 weeks ago to, something I didn't know until a few days ago.

Robert

No server move ever goes perfect. Especially with something as complex as hosting and combining it with a control panel bad things are bound to happen.

The original owner didn't give up, he just wanted better service for his customers, he was and is a very busy person and felt that better service was needed.

I am the person that bought valuablehost. A lot of new changes have occured and many new and better features have been added. Ask around, things have been great.

Good luck! :)
lol! It looks like you took over his username here too. How are we to separate you?

Hi,
Why didn't HostEXP or you contact us(the current members) to let us know about the change of ownership? I really would have like to be informed.
Also, HostEXP said we were going to get a compensation after the move, is this still going to happen?

Yours truly,
Satelk

Notice was posted on the news page as well as the forums the day of and also on many forums around the net. I believe we did the change in the most unobtrusive way.

I really don't know what happened with the transfer nor what domains were involved. There for the only compensation I can offer is better service and better performance. Which I am working on every day.

Originally posted by Valuablehost
Notice was posted on the news page as well as the forums the day of and also on many forums around the net. I believe we did the change in the most unobtrusive way.

I really don't know what happened with the transfer nor what domains were involved. There for the only compensation I can offer is better service and better performance. Which I am working on every day.
I don't go to your forums/site often, so I didn't see it. I still think it would have been good to send a newsletter or something.

It looks like you're doing a good job, keep up the good work.

Yours truly,
Satelk

Back