• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CPanel

batcave

It seems like I am seeing a lot of places that just buy space at some colocated place, throw cpanel on there, and open up shop. My question is- is cpanel that good or are there others out there better? Why would I want to do it this way instead of manually? and also - does cpanel or any others have a supported billing integration?

THanks!

Originally posted by batcave
It seems like I am seeing a lot of places that just buy space at some colocated place, throw cpanel on there, and open up shop. My question is- is cpanel that good or are there others out there better? Why would I want to do it this way instead of manually? and also - does cpanel or any others have a supported billing integration?

THanks!
The best thing about the Cpanel is the end-user interface.
You don't want that you customers ask you to open every email account. And you have another way to do it manually than by yourself.

Cpanel-3.8.0-STABLE_3

Cpanel-3.8.0-STABLE_3

what version is the newest version thats out there?

Which version is Cpanel-3.8.0-STABLE_3 ???

Re: Cpanel-3.8.0-STABLE_3

Originally posted by xsngx
Cpanel-3.8.0-STABLE_3

what version is the newest version thats out there?

Which version is Cpanel-3.8.0-STABLE_3 ???
Cpanel-3.8.0-STABLE_3 is version 3.8, build 3
the latest is Cpanel-4.0.0-STABLE_76 :)

Back