• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel Website Builder Plugin Suggestions?

[JSH]John

JSHosts.com
NLC
Has anyone came across a good, well supported website builder other than RVSiteBuilder? I have nothing against RVSiteBuilder, but would prefer to check out some others and compare features. cPanel integration is a must so it doesn't confuse customers.

[JSH]John;1176748 said:
Has anyone came across a good, well supported website builder other than RVSiteBuilder? I have nothing against RVSiteBuilder, but would prefer to check out some others and compare features. cPanel integration is a must so it doesn't confuse customers.

Every time I go to buy a cpanel license at buycpanel I get offered trendy site builder for free. You may want to get you a cpanel trial somewhere and see how that is... I personally never used it but it must be a contender.

It definitely sounds like there's very little competition for RVSiteBuilder. Took a look at the others and nothing seems to compare.

We have considered dropping RVSiteBuilder numerous times, as very few of our clients actually use it...certainly not enough to warrant the cost. Most people use WordPress or Joomla. Our renewal on most of our servers is coming up in June, and we're seriously considering not renewing.

Cpanel website builder plugin suggestion

RVSitebuilder is browser based sitebuilding software that installs directly into cPanel. Its easy-to-follow workflow, social media plugins, and robust content management features makes it easy for even non-programmers to create, market, and maintain a high-end web presence.

Back