• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel Update - Quota Issues

wswd

Premium
Premium Member
Just curious...has anybody updated to 11.36.0.14 yet?

Seeing massive disk space quota issues on one of our servers after the update.

*sigh* Stupid cPanel. :D

I haven't updated my German server yet, seeing this message of you tells me that I shouldn't.

Worked great on every one of our servers but the one. Not sure what would be different on that server, but it definitely happened after the update.

The weird part is that it's not 0 or unlimited like usually happens with quota problems. It's just almost random disk space usage it seems. A site that's over 4GB for example is showing 89mb. Another is showing 360mb. Just bizarre. /scripts/fixquotas --force doesn't fix it.

I haven't noticed any problems although I've read the problems on the cPanel forums. Just glad everything went smoothly here.

Quotas were disabled for the /home directory on our server. Not sure how the hell cPanel managed that one, but everything was working literally minutes before the update. We certainly didn't turn the quotas off, and the OS didn't do it on its own. :D Just had to enable quotas again and remount the partition

Back