• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel flash tutorials!

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Hello,

I am still offering a few sets of these tutorials, this will be the last few orders until February. Remember this package includes both the Cpanel and WHM tutorials in one package for an amazing $20.

In these modern times, some web hosts expect their customers to be able to pick up and learn how to use their accounts instantly. What about the millions of internet novices? They have to read through all the documentation and they may still be left with many questions. Visual learning is the best form of learning which is why companies are now adopting flash support tutorials, which display common tasks sch as creating an email account or uploading a file in a visual format.

However, most companies looking in to this will quickly realise that price is a major factor and for most small businesses, is not worth the investment. However, I have been working on flash tutorials for a while now and I have finally completed a set of flash tutorials which are available at an amazing $20. The normal package only includes Cpanel tutorials which includes:
  • Logging into Cpanel
  • Setting up Cron jobs
  • How to use Fantastico
  • Creating and Deleting a POP3 email account
  • Creating a default (catchall) email account
  • Creating an Autoresponder
  • Creating an E-mail Forwarder
  • Creating and Deleting an FTP Account
  • Setting up Anonymous FTP
  • Password Protecting Directories
  • Creating and Deleting a Subdomain
  • Creating and Deleting a MySQL Database
  • Creating and Deleting a MySQL User
  • Setting up MySQL Databases
  • Adding Access Hosts to MySQL
  • Managing Frontpage Extensions
  • Creating Custom Error Pages
  • Hotlink Protection
  • URL Redirection
  • Changing your password
  • Creating an add-on Domain
  • Using Index Manager
  • Adding and Deleting a Parked Domain
  • Banning IPs from your website
  • Using File Manager
  • Managing Backups
Hold on a minute, order before January 31st 2007 and you will also receive a free package of 20 WHM tutorials which includes:
  • Package Management
  • Manage Feature Lists
  • Creating/Deleting Accounts
  • Modifying Accounts
  • Multi-Account Functions
  • Changing a user's password
  • Limiting a user's bandwidth
  • Modifying a user's quota
  • Suspending/Unsuspending an Account
  • Upgrading/Downgrading an Account
  • Deleting Accounts
  • Creating the suspended account page
  • Managing Subdomains
  • Finding Accounts Over Quota
  • Viewing bandwidth usage
  • Managing Frontpage Extensions
  • Changing your theme
  • Managing your Skeleton Directory
  • Managing SSL Certificates
  • Setting up a Remote Access Key
Free Addons: Copyright removal, Your logo and slogan placed on all tutorials.
Payment Methods: Paypal
Delivery time: 1-2 Days
Demo: http://homingsupport.com/forsale/createmailaccount.htm
Price: $20 USD which now includes all 20 Cpanel and all 20 WHM tutorials!
Sign-up Link: http://www.homingsupport.com/order.php?step=2&pid=11

As always if you need to contact me please PM or email admin@homingsupport.com

Best Regards,

I would do it for free but the cost of the software does not allow me to do so. There is now only one set available!

Do you accept any other payment type other then PayPal? I would like to get these but would prefer to use MoneyBookers if possible?

Ok i think im going to give feedback on my experience with this product.

I sent the initial email regarding this product on 1/10/06 and placed the order.

and recieved this response:

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the tutorials, firstly I would request you send the $20 fee to order@homingnetwork.com via PayPal.

Once you have done that please email me the following details:

Company name:

URL to logo:

Company Slogan:

If you need any help please feel free to email me.

Best Regards,

Anis Zahir

So we replied with all of the information needed to complete the order and we where told that it would be 24-48 hours for completion. No problems right wrong! When delivery time came heres the next email we recieved.

Hello,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, production of your tutorials had to be delayed. Your tutorials will be delivered to you on or before Sunday 14th January at 6pm GMT. This is a guaranteed delivery time and if we fail to deliver your tutorials on time we will return your $20 fee and provide the tutorials for free.

Once again, apologies for the delays and thanks for your business.

Best Regards,

Anis Zahir

Hmm well that irritated me just a tad but still no worries at least i have a garuntee now so we wait until the 14th to get the product and guess what when the 14th rolls around no product. However we did recieve a refund. So thats not the issue there.

Hello,

Unfortunately, your tutorial delivery has once again been delayed. The amount of work coming in has been too great for me to handle and with pressures elsewhere this has become very difficult to maintain. I feel disappointed because I gave everyone a deadline which I have not been able to meet.

Overall, I have completed 50% of the orders which have come in since January 1st and have now put a lock on new orders coming in, the remaining 50% is now a priority.

I have come up with a solution to the problems, I will work initially on the cpanel tutorials and then later focus on the free WHM tutorials. This will mean that by tonight or tomorrow I should be able to get all the cpanel orders out of the way and then I can focus on the WHM tutorials through the week.

If you want to retract your order please email me or open up a support ticket in your client area, alternatively for those customers who feel let down I may be able to offer them an additional contract for free tutorials regarding FTP clients and domains providers which will be released in February.

Once again, apologies for the huge problems and I hope you understand the huge miscalculations I have made regarding this offer.

Best Regards,

Anis Zahir

Well that was all well and fine but where are the tutorials..i have tons of emails regarding this matter but never recieved the actual product. Im not upset about the funds however i am upset that a promise was made regarding the product and it still was never recieved. Ive contaced them several times since then and all i have gotten is oo theyll be ready etc. But still no product. Well thats my feedback on my dealings with this vendor.

Regards,

Demetris

Am sure Yellowmc will get them done for you.

I myself create these tutorials as well as others & it does involve allot of work, depending on the tutorial each one can take 20 minutes - 1 hour to complete. It does take time.

All the Cpanel tutorials were completed and sent out to the customers, if they were not drop me an email and I will get them out to you. The problem was with the WHM tutorials and we are still completing the orders, with everything happening with the business at the moment, the process has taken very long. I am working on these tonight and will try to get them all sent out.

If you have any issues, drop me a PM and I will discuss the matter personally.

Edit - XSIS-HOST, could you email the order details to admin@homingsupport.com
I am sure you ordered via email and am having trouble finding the details for your logo and slogan.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys i dont doubt the amount of work required to create such a product. Yellowmc i am resending my site information to you again. Thanks again for your time.

Back