• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cpanel backups

mattie005

You know you can backup your website from cpanel?

Well i am a reseller and i want to know if there is a script that will let me backup every single website and database on the server. Is it possible?

Because it saves me having to keep switching accounts and doing backups, rather than getting a script and downloading them all. :wave:

Thanks, matty005

Unlimited, that's an extremely insecure way to do it. I wouldn't recommend it, as passwords are in plain sight.

I'm not aware of any scripts like this, I would contact your host and see if you can set up regular backups for your clients. It's a matter of ticking a checkbox in root WHM.

Well, perhaps you can ask your hoster to setup a cron job for you? or they can do that for you? to do site backup.

you could prolly make one, but it'd be far too much pressure on the server, you'd need a constant full speed connection for however long it takes to create and download backups......that could be hours

Back