• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Service Improvements as from 15.03.2004

1. Ticket Support - Faster Support (Normally within 1-24 Hours)
2. Faster Servers - Please Open a support ticket if your on the old server (If signed up upto start of March and you sites not working).
3. Bester Advertising system (no more finding any words anymore).

Best Regards,

MegaWebSpace Admin

so mega did you read any of the other posts? WHY WONT YOU DEFEND YOUR SERVICE? everyone thinks you are a scam and your posts make you sound like one too.

Instead of defending his service, he needs to have it ACTUALLY WORKING for more than THREE days in a row and NOT cause accounts to be DELETED.

ive been with these guy for about a month and a half. i have never had my account or any of my data deleted.....i only noticed my website down once, and that was only for a ocuple of hours.

i dont know whats wrong with your accounts but try opening a support ticket for your problems

www.zerotolerence.tk

Originally posted by megawebspace
Hello,

Service Improvements as from 15.03.2004

1. Ticket Support - Faster Support (Normally within 1-24 Hours)
2. Faster Servers - Please Open a support ticket if your on the old server (If signed up upto start of March and you sites not working).
3. Bester Advertising system (no more finding any words anymore).

Best Regards,

MegaWebSpace Admin

i don't like the 3.bester advertising system... ¬¬ i can't sign up...

sir i think it was better finding out words with this cause i already sign up with this advertisers and it wont let me sign up again i had 170 points i got 50 from registering in 1 of them so i register in both of them and got 170 i had 70 and i subscribe to both and have 170 but i dont know why u guys deleted my points well i hope you guys read this thx

lol... after all the accusations of him scamming, he does not even try to defend himself when he posted those "improvements" :confused2 :eek:

well you still guys have a good feeling about them lol thats a scamm he didnt defended him self cause he knows his right no defending him self so he wont repply on here no more he dont care cause he thinks is not a scamm lol they brain wash me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back