• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cool programs for xp?

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
Fresh format, curious on some interesting or useful programs to install and mess with :p

Any ideas?

Keep a watch on this site daily . You'll definitely find something useful:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com

They give out paid apps free each day , legally(that's the best part).
Sometimes useful apps too ;)

Avast/Avg especially since it's a fresh and ready to be exploited windows xp :lol:

Psh, antiviruses.

+1 on TuneUp, my PC is getting on and the new feature in 2010 is Boost Up, it disables the theme/background processes to give you more power. Its awesome (even though I already have unwanted/unneeded background processes/startup items disabled along with a even more simplified XP Royale theme, still gives a noticeable difference.)

Oribt, ManyCam, MP3 Tag, Flash Renamer, PS Portable, Super Converter, MagicISO, MagicDisk, Notepad++, FileZilla, WAMP.

I got a recommendation, an upgrade... No seriously, get on Windows 7, stop living in the dark ages :lol:

you should just install as many viruses as you can and see if you can successfully clean it. just for fun. :p

Ahh the good old days of needing a reformat every few years for unknown reasons.
I miss that, not.
Win 7 works as well today as it did the day I installed it.

Back