• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Compassionateweb.net ... anyone ever heard of them?

neftha

Hello All,

Was browsing through hosting land and found www.compassionateweb.net . Anyone ever heard of them. Did try a search but I couldn't find anything. They have pretty amazing deals. Normally I don't trust these kind of deals but I read some pretty good reviews on hostingassured.com ... is that a good sign (can hostingassured.com be trusted)?

Hope to hear some of your comments.

Neftha

When I went to their site, it didn't load for me. That's a strong factor in purchasing a host, at least for me. What kind of deals do they offer?

Must be your ISP or something because it loaded pretty fast for me.

Here are some of their plans...

25MB/6GB = $24/year
50MB/12GB = $4.95/month
400MB/100GB = $12.95/month :p

Well, I visited them a few times now and I never had any problems with it, actually it loads very fast. Here are their plans ... it's actually to good to be true:

-Starter Plan1: with 25 MB space, 6 GB Data Transfer and 25 E-mail Addresses. $24.00 Year
- Starter Plan2: with 50 MB space, 12 GB Data Transfer and 50 E-mail Addresses.
$4.95
- Basic Plan: with 100 MB space, 25 GB Data Transfer and 100 E-mail Addresses. $5.95
- Promote your Business Plan: with 200 MB space, 50 GB Data Transfer and 200 E-mail Addresses. $8.95
- E-business Plan: with 400 MB space,100 GB Data Transfer and 400 E-mail Addresses. $12.95
- Pro1: with 75 MB space, 25 GB Data Transfer and 75 E-mail Addresses. Plus more tools to create and run your site: Shopping Carts, Forum/BBS/Char Rooms, Installed CGI. $8.95
- Pro2: with 200 MB space, 50 GB Data Transfer and 200 E-mail Addresses. Plus more tools to create and run your site: Shopping Carts, Forum/BBS/Char Rooms, Installed CGI. $11.95
- Pro3: with 400 MB space, 100 GB Data Transfer and 400 E-mail Addresses. Plus more tools to create and run your site: Shopping Carts, Forum/BBS/Char Rooms, Installed CGI. $14.95

It's not only this host I have questions about, I also would like to know more about the hostingassured.com labels. I noticed there are quite some hosts, carrying the hostingassured.com vignet ... is it really trustworthy or is it just a way the make hosts look more reliable?

Well, it loads fast for me now, ISP problem I guess :)

12.95 for 400mb space and 100gigs of bandwidth is outrageously low. Stay away, they're going to die out soon.

ooops..sorry nefta!! i didn't read the rules.
Anyway's haven't heard of this webhost earlier.

Last edited:
Ankita, your post seems misplaced here, I didn't ask for an offer and I actually think it isn't following the rules here.

Back