• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Comments on DotEasy?

PapaPrem

What does everyone think of DotEasy? They offer free webhosting through DollarHost.com, when you sign up for a domain. I wanted to transfer my domain over to them, which they charge 35 dollars for. I only need html, and flash accessability. Does anyone have experience with them? Are their servers fast? Can anyone reccomend a better deal for the same price range?

I registered my domain thru them and found them to be very fast and very relaible and if all you need is 20mb and no cgi/php then they're perfect.

The only thing is if your gonna be pay $35 anyway you may as well actually sign up for a host that offers a bit more.
Unless of course the 35 is for life?

They were my first host when I got a domain. If youre just looking for a small amount of space, and you don't need php/perl/cgi/ or anything like that, I totally recommend them, and their especially good for beginners. :)

I used to use DotEasy, and they're ok, but it's not that great of a deal. They charge you way too much for the domain. Try registering your domain at powerpipe.com or reg2c.com, and use the $15-$20/year you'll have saved to buy hosting from discount-hosting.com, cyberwings.com, or another cheap host. Doing it that way you end up getting a lot more for the same (or less) money.

Last edited:
Back