• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cNX Professional Website Hosting! Completely free.

Spirid

cNX incredible special offer!!! 5 posts for an account!!

I bet many of you have heard of us before, and here we are again. Below are our current plans. Scroll down to see our current special offer!!

Plan: HV-1
100Mb Disk Space
2000Mb Bandwidth/Month
5 Ftp Accounts
5 Email Accounts

Plan: HV-2
300Mb Disk Space
8000Mb Bandwidth/Month
10 Ftp Accounts
10 Email Accounts

Plan: HV-3[Domain Only]
500Mb Disk Space
10000Mb Bandwidth
20 Ftp Accounts
20 Email Accounts

ALL of the above plans come with:
PHP, CGI, PERL, Java
MySQL Databases
cPanel 9.x
Fantastico Deluxe 2.8
99.9% Uptime
Great Support!

3 Easy steps to get hosting:
-Regist 30 good posts in an already built community
-Register for an account!

For more information please visit:
http://www.centaurinetx.com

If you have any questions feel free to check out and post on our forum: http://www.centaurinetx.com/forums, that usually will get you a faster respond. Or you can post your question here.

-Spirid

Last edited:
This server is very stable & fast. My account was created within a few hours. I signed up for the HV-3 Package and it's a pretty good deal :wink2:. It's one of the best free hosts out there :biggrin2:. It includes PHP, MySQL, CGI, and a cPanel :p. They have quick responses in the forums whenever you need help :classic2:.

But when i reach the 30 post requirement. What then?
I need to post 30 posts every month or 30 post is all the requirement ,it doesn't need any posts in the future?

I have a question for you Spirid, now that your host is back to pay4host, how do you know that your forum users acutally have a hosting account?

aki said:
yeah and who wants to translate a whole forum :)

the forum can be in other language, but the main site has to be english.

Regarding the pay4host thing, the users signed up before will keep their account. And the posts are paid off just once. And we know who has an account, its all in the database.

This host is quite crappy.
You cant post one lined comment with details and good comments inside.
You cant post anything within 30 second or the moderator take it that you are spamming even if you are not.

eikooc said:
This host is quite crappy.
You cant post one lined comment with details and good comments inside.
You cant post anything within 30 second or the moderator take it that you are spamming even if you are not.
Hey why did you say these words? They're good.
In order to take your free hosting, you should post something useful. That's equivalent.

Well thats true. The mod torpido regard posting good post within a 1min timeframe from another post as spam. Go ifreebee.com to get a life

Back