• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cnn's Peter Arnett

CareBear

NLC
NLC
does someone have a comment or link to the story? The way it seems on the news here he was dismissed for the sole reason that he criticized the progress of the war thusfar and because cnn eventually gave in to pressure from the white house to fire him? :confused:

(Edited to add that I just noticed I posted in the wrong forum by mistake :eek: I already reported my own thread so no flames are necessary to point out that I've been stupid :p)

Last edited:
you're right I watched the news again and they said NBC there too :) (I thought it was CNN cause they showed his earlier comments during the first gulf war)
but did he really get fired for saying something the white house disagreed with? :confused:

Last edited:
I didn't try google since I thought it wouldn't have indexed any references to it just since it only happened this week.

And besides, we all know CNN, MSNBC, and all those others tell the full stories of both sides. I know MSNBC wouldnt ever lie to me :rolleyes:

lllllllloooollllllllll Well what is supposed to happen and what does are unfortunately 2 different things. I however think what Peter Arnett did borders on treason. Just my opinion though.

Originally posted by Webdude
And besides, we all know CNN, MSNBC, and all those others tell the full stories of both sides. I know MSNBC wouldnt ever lie to me :rolleyes:

CNN World gives a decent coverage of both sides. MSNBC is so biased that it isn't funny.

Back