• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CloudSIX Website Hosting - FREE 500MB, 2GB Bandwidth CPANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudSIX

Hello All,

Im offering up a free Basic Hosting Package for anyone that wanted to take it, im currently offering 3 of these packages for free.

Why am i doing this?
Simple, We are just starting out and want to show clients we can do what we offer, hopefully with you taking out the Free hosting package it will create a friendly bond and you will reccomend us to freinds / family etc.

The Free Hosting Package includes:

500mb Webspace, 2GB Monthy Bandwidth, 5 Databases, 5 Email Addresses CPANEL Access.

We also offer an Affiliate Scheme, once you set up your account you can opt into the Affailite Scheme, reccomend others via your affiliate link and you will recieve a reccuring 20% of whatever they pay for there hosting, it's not a one off percentage, if they choose a monthly subscription you will get 20% each month into your affilate account from them, if they choose to pay yearly you will recieve a lump some each year there with us.

It's also Unmetered. Earn as much as you can.

To Take the FREE Hosting Package with us, simply choose the Basic Hosting Package we offer and use the Code: FREEBASIC11

Remember, there are only 3 of these packages availiable so once there all used up, i'll update this thread.

Thanks alot for Reading,

Mike

Hi,

Goto Cloudsix.eu - And sign up there, there have allready been two of the accounts taken, theres one more left. Let me know if it lets you go through, if not send me a PM :wink2:

I would assume you would ask here, since he never gave his URL and there seems to be a limited amount available.

ncialfi this

Thats the right domain, it wouldnt let me post a domain but it's the cloudsix eu one pal.

Ive increased this to 10 accounts availiable, so theres 7 left to be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back