• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cloud computing

I believe that rackspace will not make a problem to you at all, this company is very reputable and reliable

Rackspace is undisputed leader in the market for now, although the new monster hosting provider Softlayer will definitely challenge them. As far as for the small-business owners, I think that the best solution is to use any of the popular website management control panels like cPanel or Plesk on the cloud.

Peo,

Have you considered Amazon Cloudfront? I have been using them for a website I manage that is VERY resource intensive (streaming videos of 100MB minimum) and it runs very smooth.

Peo,

Have you considered Amazon Cloudfront? I have been using them for a website I manage that is VERY resource intensive (streaming videos of 100MB minimum) and it runs very smooth.

I'd be very careful of the Amazon Cloud services, the throughput is very weak and if you’re looking to operate large websites or using databases services you will start to have degraded service.

Some hosting providers have given their tools a try and they were not stable enough:
http://www.webhostingsecretrevealed...nterview-with-sitecloud-founder-trey-gardner/

They discuss issues they faced with Amazon Cloud. In regards to RackSpace I have heard great things, just a bit expensive.

@LSComputers
but still, the corrupted company, Canonical still insisting to promote them...

Anyway, those who use twitter will know that Amazon cloud is sux. the images that hosted at Amazon sometimes does not load at all...

Nevertheless, it is always great to read customer hosting reviews of the company you are going to host your web sites with. :wink2:

Some cloud hosting providers other than RS are VPS.NET, Gigenet Cloud, NetDepot, Stormondemand etc.

Hello,
For cloud computing - Security is the all important issue for businesses, private use and public use of the computer technology especially when dealing with and working outside specific countries.

Pretty cognitive info.. Using cloud hosting services you will have 100% network uptime and your web sites will be always up and accessible to your visitors.

If you are looking for a better suggestion then you should definitely go with Rackspace cloud as they are one of the most trusted and pocket-friendly cloud hosting providers out there. Just visit their website, check their cloud hosting packages, and choose the best one according to your need and budget.

Best Cloud Hosting Providers and Services
  • A2 Hosting: Best Overall for Cloud Hosting.
  • Cloudways: A Close Runner-Up.
  • Kamatera: Best for Customization.
  • SiteGround: Best features.
  • Hostwinds: Best for Those on a Budget.
  • InMotion: Best Help & Support.
  • HostGator: Unmetered Storage.
  • DreamHost: Cheapest Cloud Hosting.
  • ESDS.co.in: Ummetered bandwidth / storage
  • bodHOST.com: Ummetered bandwidth / storage

Back