• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ClientExec

Seanieb

So, clientexec claims up and down that I never paid them for mine and my resellers' clientexec liscenses. I have showed them receipts from my credit card co. and PayPal, and they say "just pay the bill"

I didn't "just pay the bill" and I decided to drop the liscenses and spend the money reimbursing my customers.

A bit ridiculous, Has anyone had a similar issue?

So they provided you license first and then claimed you had not paid them?

No, I paid them monthly for a liscense and they claimed I hadn't paid them for months, even though I had, and just thought I'd pay for another 6 months of liscensing I already paid for.

since WHMCS & ClientExec is same $15.95/Month, I think u should consider migrate to WHMCS.

WHMCS have tools for u to migrate ClientExec to WHMCS easily
:)

I agree, it would be helpful if you provide them with the payment ID's so they can verify the payments.

Paypal keeps records of every transaction to go through their system, you should be able to pull up every single payment you have made to clientexec using that.

This kind of thing is why I am making a billing system from the ground up instead of paying for a pre-made one. I am debating going open-source with it actually, just because there seems to be a shortage of open-source billing solutions for web hosting.

actually the opnesource ones, AccountLab Plus is far less features than WHMCS.
I would hope more developers to get involve with AccountLab Plus to enhance it.

AccountLab Plus has potential, but too bad, the company who originally developed AccountLab Plus has already abandon it after release it as opensource.

They are now only focus on maintaining their Fantastico only....

Back