• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clicksor

i used google adsence but i don't really like it. i don't get enough money so i switched to clicksor.

and i was wondering how many clicks do i need on there ads to get $10

I think I'm going to give up on clicksor soon:

1. It takes ages to load the ads
2. The ads don't load on firefox which is starting to become as popular as IE
3. You get zip for impressions, only clicks
4. I tried clicking my own ads from home and at school and got zero clicks and zero amount made.

for me it loads in firefox, cause all i use is firefox and they workd fine for me. and also if you click the clicksor ads u get nothing, u need to click the proper ads, so add over 1000 key words so it shows website ads and not clicksor ads cause u don't earn anything from clicksor ads.

i got $2 in 1 day

Last edited:
Well I got over 500 keywords and I started getting the actualy ads (advertisements for basketball tickets and jerseys, since my site is on basketball) and I still got nothing :confused4

RE: Ad Revenue

It seems to be that adsense is best and Yahoo Publisher Network is going to its great compettior other like clicksor are not as good as them

Adsense is good but easily got blocked =(
YPN is good I guess which I want to sign up but only available in US
Clicksor is the one that I think it's like Adsense. No choice of others like Adsense?

Back