• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clicksor

You are using the wrong code? You need to have your website in active status with Clicksor before you can place ads on them. If you still cannot resolve the problem, post in a support ticket. :p

Clicksors alright to use. I have had my first click, which has given me $0.05. But one problem with Clicksor is that they are very slow in loading their ads.

My problem with Clicksor is low rates. A check with their support inform me that some keywords generate low rates. :p

kamalkhan said:
Well, No comments on CLICKSOR but a suggestion - Try Adsense ...

Kamal

adsense is just a joke i think i have earned 140 $ they said we have send it but i didnot recieve yet so don't try this 2 :shame:

Hmm... Not too sure but my Clicksor ads are crawling... How do you guys get the clicks? I am kinda puzzled. :p

Adsense is owned by Google! Google has floated on the New York Stock Exchange. Why would they not pay their affiliates? If they don't pay their affiliates then they will have to much to loose as they have a big reputation and also alot of people are affiliates of their Adsenes program.

I am with Adsense and I've always got paid on time. I even lost one of my checks and they re-issued another one for me, which was straight forward.

How long have you been waiting? I'm shore their must be some simple answer to way you may have not received it yet.

No!

I only have one account. It is against their TOS to have more than one account. Once you set up an Adsense account, you can then use tracking code to track each sites clickthru's, impressions, etc.

It doesn't matter if each site is different as Adsense uses a Robot to crawl your site so that they can see what information you have on it and they will then provide you with targeted ads for each page of your site/s.

Don't get to happy though as the Robot that crawls your site with the Adsense program is not related and has nothing to do with the Google robot. This means that getting your site crawled by the Adsense robot will mean that you won't get your site into Google any quicker as they are totally different robots.

Legal Issues

Google prohibits you from running and keyword-spidering-ads-thingy-similar-to-adsense on your pages.

Clicksor included? or I can safely run both at the same time?

You can use both of the same site, but can't have them both on the same pages unless you use the Clicksor ads to replace the Adsense PSA's.

jiehao85 said:
Yah, I visited some but some of them don't exist anymore. Any personal recommendations from you?

What do you mean? Do you mean that some of them don't exist anymore within my Affiliate Programs Directory.

Last edited:
Back