• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

clicksor = suck

unlisted80

Yup...clicksor suck big time

even thought they let you set the min cpc or cpm but you alway recevied 0001 cent from them.

STAY AWAY FROM CLICKSOR...

Yup...clicksor suck big time

even thought they let you set the min cpc or cpm but you alway recevied 0001 cent from them.

STAY AWAY FROM CLICKSOR...

I thoguth mine was good. .09$ in impressions in 1 day just for a Repair page :p.

hmn..

maybe i do something wrong... question

do you set the the Minimum Prices: for cpc and pmc?
example sometime i set mine for pmc and cpc like 2.500

help me please :)

Thanks advance

obviously if you dont set a minimum cpm amount you'll get more advertisement on your page instead of default non-paying ads. And more money in your account.

you won't get any money unlisted80 if you have your cpc too high. because no advertisements will display at all. I personally thing that 2.500 is too high itself. your better off just to set it and keep it minimum you can get so it displays all the ads they have.

you won't get any money unlisted80 if you have your cpc too high. because no advertisements will display at all. I personally thing that 2.500 is too high itself. your better off just to set it and keep it minimum you can get so it displays all the ads they have.

Thanks

I set 2.50 and i keep see the same ads over and over again :) You think it's good that i lower than to 1.000 ?

Thanks

Back