• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

clawz.com Account

why do you want one? they´re as stable as a mentalpatient, and they won´t be free much longer...

Originally posted by spork
why do you want one? they´re as stable as a mentalpatient, and they won´t be free much longer...
i need a tempoary host for gotosite.biz until I find a host

still, even for a temporary place to put your site there has to be better hosts... clawz are down several hours a day (they´re down right now) and last i heard they´ll be charging you by the end of the month...

Roly, you are constantly putting hosts down,(***** sucks) you seem to *know* who is the *best* because you test them. Surely in all those tests you must have found one that is suitable without taking over someone else's account.

Clawz is sooooooo unreliable. im getting an account somewhere else now coz its f****n s***e

down at least 3 hours everyday and i h8 it!

im now goin for neopages.... but i probs. wont be accepted :'(

Last edited:
Originally posted by xpfreak
i think roly is testing servers again. Roly, dont you have a paid host? Why dont you use your Paid host for this?
I AM NOT TESTING HOSTS!!!!!!
I AM GONNA OPEN A REDIRECTION SERVICE AND HAVE NO PLACE TO HOST IT
MY PAID HOSTING ONLY HAD ALLLOWENCE FOR 1 DOMAIN TO BE HOSTED

CLAWZ

I just decided to change to paid on account of clawz.com going down sooooo much. Plus, soon they'll be makin you pay...

Back