• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clanptbs?

zoobie

Mile High Club
NLC
Anyone know anything about http://www.clanptbs.net ? I found it using the power search here...but nothing in this forum. I'm not too thrilled with anything with 'clan' in their addy...but they're looking for a new name. Thanks:cool:

Last edited:
I remember a template like that on freesitetemplates.com or was it freewebtemplates.com, o well, I remember a template like that.

it doesn't seem professional, and i wish that don gordon dude would learn how to spell --

"We are trying to get E-Mail support with your account witch we have done but with a 30 day trial of the server. you can have a "name@clantbs.net" E-mail address. If we can work it out, the ful version is $110 thats y we have the new poll up so please fill it out and maby if it works we can give that as a service. Now how many free web host give out E-Mail address with your account. All services are funded by donations so please help us out."

"Well im happy to say that the problem has been fiked for all we can see thank you for your time."

"We are going to be running off the backup server while we try and fix the problem with Apache.So you might see some images not loading all you need to do is refresh and that should work 99% of the time. But thiss is all due to the overwelming success of clanptbs.net with aprox. 200 hits a minute and the current servers cant hold it so we are looking for some donations. Please Support your host."

i bet he abbreviated approximately because he didn't know how to spell it! he even forgot the two p's in the abbreviation. it just looks unprofessional to me.

The dude would b better off working on his site first before offering to host others...
loads of typos and the that lil glitch in the layout...the top table is slightly wider than the main table and looks wierd

Back