• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clangrounds Now Hiring!

Rebel

:: Sales Commission Opportunity

Clangrounds.net is looking for a few friendly natured people with some extra time on their hands seeking to make a little extra money. People who can express themselves professionally in a positive manner, and who have good to excellent typing skills. This position doesn't require a specific amount of time logged in per week, but it is paid on a commission basis. That means if you make no sales, then you will earn no money.

:: Other Requirements

- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must help provide basic support through our support forums.
- Must maintain an acceptable level of maturity when representing us.
- Must use either AIM or ICQ to communicate with customers, other staff, or myself.
- Must use the free e-mail account we will provide you for selling purposes only.
- Must sell our hosting service at the listed prices, and keep in mind our TOS in mind.*
- Must have customer put your sales name in the "How did you hear about us?" field of our signup form.

*If the customer needs a special package for hosting, you may contact me for authorization.

:: Payment Structure

Sales Reps with 10 or less site hosting service sales:

- Will be paid through PayPAL services.
- Will be paid 10% commission of the profit from each sale.
- Will be paid after two weeks of the account setup to avoid complications.*
- Will receive a free POP3 e-mail address from an @clangrounds.net name.
- Will receive our Economy hosting package for free!

Sales Reps with more than 10 site hosting service sales:

- Will be paid through PayPAL services or Money Order.
- Will be paid 20% commission of the profit from each sale.
- Will receive our Standard hosting package for free!

Sales Reps with more than 25 site hosting service sales:

- Will be paid through PayPAL services or Money Order.
- Will be paid 30% commission of the profit from each sale.
- Will receive our Corporate hosting package for free!

*Clangrounds Hosting has a 14 day refund policy with all accounts. Representatives will be paid after that two weeks elapses so there is no need to return the money once you receive it.

:: How to Apply

If you are interested in becoming a part of the Clangrounds Team, then simply send me an e-mail to rebel@clangrounds.com or contact me through an instant messaging service. You must provide me with your name and address if you plan on taking advantage of our Money Order payment option in the future. Please provide your basic qualities along with why Clangrounds Hosting should hire you as a commission sales representative.

*** This offer is subject to change at anytime. We will do our best to provide you with proper notification in the event that requirements or payment structure changes. ***

If you hire me; can I put on my resume that I work for a prestigious web hosting company?

thats with my free host - they let me host ppl under me using my Plesk Control Panel - may aswell get hosting with no ads as well - i think the main reason it is 18yo or over i cuz they pay through paypal

The main reason (I know this doesn't apply with some other countries.. :confused2) is because I want anyone who works for Clangrounds.net to be legally liable for their actions. Not that I expect any problems, but it is always good to be prepared. You can still signup for PayPAL if you are under the age of 18.

This is because in canada Under contract law no minor (under 18) can be held accountable to a contract unless signed by a gardian.

this might also be true in US

Back