• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Christians Banned Muslims Women Headscarf

My honest opinion is "so what, who cares"

Nevermind head scarfs religion should be banned, show me a war it's solved, or a life it's made easier, I hate to remind everyone, religion in the last couple of years has been directly responsible for many more deaths than it is ever likely to save.

Furthermore, my opinion is not the opiion of someone who is uneducated, its the opinion of a realistic human begin that has no time for nonsense, and that's what religion is, nonsense.

Every holy book ever written has been taken out of context by humans ( normally wanting power or money ), these books were not written to rule our lives, they are a way with which to teach our children morals, and how to be decent human beings. As these books don't seem to do that anymore, why not just abolish it all together ?

For those that are thinking, "there are people that live only for their religion", these people need to get a life, and be way more realistic, live for your friends and family, not for something that, in all reality, never actually existed.

Thanks for posting that.
That was a good laugh.

i always said that human are dumb creature.

Could this be the next "all you base are belong to us"?

christinity and jewism and hinduism dont have any religious dress code for women nor does for men, thats mean christians/jews can show any body parts including private parts because their religion put NO limits to it, their religion does not say which body parts you can not show in public.

Is this your site tab? If so, I would do some research and get bits like this updated.

after bloody civil war christian's mass conversion to islam

I did ask Christian and he said he had no plans to convert to Islam...

Because he doesn't want to waste his time typing up an explanation on somebody like you.

1) Christians haven't "banned" any clothing item. Christians, for the most part, are tolerant of cultural dress.
2) Christianity is no longer the state religion of any nation. The closest is the Church of England, but the Anglicans don't have very much control over government policy anymore. Therefore, Christians don't have the power to "ban" anything.
3) "Christianity" is divided into hundreds of denominations, so even if the Catholics (the denomination most likely to ban something) ban dress, there are hundreds of other denominations out there that are similar enough to Catholicism to join it.

Back