• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Check renewed site

[NeO]

I renewed 1 of my old sites and changed the name.
I'm not that good in graphics (photoshop,...)and I've made my site pretty light (not many images and text so I save bandwith and loads faster)
the design and site aren't ready yet but someone could review it and give some suggestions to make it better. Does it looks ok in a resolution higher then 800x600?:)

==> site

the main table of your site is too wide
>> the top image and the tables with the news text in it aren't large enough

put the top image on top of the table, there is an unused space between it and the main table

I don't see any unused space on my resoultion (800x600) but I think I did what you wanted. Plz chack again.

Oh no! Thats ok, it has to be that way.
Thats a table above my head logo.
And the space on the right is ment to be there.
I wanted to make it a bit "special", lol
You see it just like I'm seeing it.:)

But thnx for the reaction.:)

Last edited:
looks cool

it looks priity cool.:) But when I go to the Free Hosting page, the table out of the top bit and i can't even see all the table. Maybe you should make it smaller.:confused2

Anyway, it does look good.

wow cool that looks really good

Hehe, apart from that weird table then (lol!)! The colours blend nicely. Maybe later you'll add more content and pics? ;)

um, your hosting page...the tables in the middle, why don't they have a left border?..or did you make it that way on purpose?

Yup thats normal, Im trying to be unique:D
And yes I will add graphics and pics soon. Also the table problems will be fixed soon. I will add a poll too and maybe more.
The forums will be open soon too.:D
Like I said : the design isn't ready at all.

Thanks for the positive replys

Last edited:
I liked the main design on the first page.. it was simple and very nearly flawless... but then I clicked on hosting and saw an ugly table to the left... what you should do is have a DHTMl menu at the top, which when highlighted brings down the other sections... It's a beautiful main layout, but get rid of that strange table on all the other pages...

Other, bigger sites might be more user-friendly but at least by going through his hosts you know thats he 's picked them because of past experience or good reviews... it's alot better looking through 70 good hosts then looking through 1000s of terrible hosts and then finding a good one, only to find sign-ups are disabled...

Yup, I checked most of the 71 hosts.
But I'm searching for a script so I can set up a database
and add hosts easely instead of changing the html every time.:rolleyes:

If anyone now such script, plz tell me, I could really use it:)

Last edited:
Back