• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheatpark.net version 2.0

You should wait for more than an hour... most people aren't on the forums every minute of the day.

Anyways...

I think the red color is kind of bright. Not as bright to hurt my eyes, but I wouldn't recommend it. The images on the sides (navigation links) should be smaller. Maybe use a different font, such as Verdana for the main text and SF Root for the link images. The site would look better if there was a top image stretching across the page with a collage of various images. It would be more appropriate for this type of site.

Overall, the site is coming along but it still needs improvement ;)

Looks ok, but I didn't like that red color (I don't know why..but it just doesn't look good)

Forum's blue color doesn't fit with your main site's red colour.

The site is okay, but needs a lot of improvement. Overall, the red is okay, and the menu is fine. But you should extend the red so it goes all the way down... you should also consider adding more graphics.

Content: N/A
Graphics/Style: 7 out of 10
Layout/Design: 8 out of 10

Overall: 7.5 out of 10

ok. So most things seem ok but I would be right in saying that the colour scheme isn't very good? What would you recommend?

:whatthe: WTF

I clicked on that link to your forum and my computer suddenly became really slow. I could hardly do anything so I restarted it and then it said my Norton Antivirus was disabled! So I had to reinstall Norton and scan for viruses but thankfully nothing was there.

I don't know what happened but I'm scared to click on that link again :frown2:

Originally posted by cheatpark
ok. So most things seem ok but I would be right in saying that the colour scheme isn't very good? What would you recommend?

A soft tone of blue with a bit of green and maybe gray/white.

It doesn't look like its complete.
With 2 bars on either side it kind of looks sparse. I liked your old design better =/

ok. If I used the old design (the blue one) and removed the right hand bar and put that stuff on the left and maybe took some off would it look better?

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
You should wait for more than an hour... most people aren't on the forums every minute of the day.
He could have spent that time to at least check in *another* browser...

I can't really comment on your design aspects, since I am new to designing.

But the mouseover tip looked cool.

Back