• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheapest OpenSRS

Ray

12$ OpenSRS domain can be registered thru http://19dollar.com , any cheaper OpenSRS domain out there ?

See contitions on their website :
##########
Because we are offering this price for a limited time, we can allow registrations for a maximum period of 2 years. After the initial 2 years, the regular low renewal rate of $20/per domain year will apply.
#########

[Edited by Ray on 11-16-2000 at 03:08 PM]

Maybe they should think about changing their name... in two years $19 for a domain will put them out of business.

I just wonder how they decided on *that* domain name? A bit odd eh? Far as I know, there is one that is Canadian (can't remember the URL), and weblaunching.net offers $12 with no 2 year stipulations. Then again, if you are purchasing domains yearly, then you aren't sure what is going to happen.

Is the Canadian one called registrar.net? Or registrar.com? (I'm not sure about the URL, I just know that it's registrar)

I don't think so... will look around and see if I can dig it up. It was something like 12-15 Canadodollars which equaled $10 USD.

Back