• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheapest Ever Deal With more Quality than $$$

Choppy

This is out first posted offer in this Forum and we would like to introduce to you our company SurrenderOnline we have been in operation for around 2 years now offering online solutions for small and medium sized business. Now we are happy to announce we are taking on even non commercial web sites and domains.

For $18 a year... Thats right $18 Dollars a year you can have this Amazing package filled with features!

:D 20 Megs Hosting Space on FAST Servers
and 500 Megs Transfers per month! :D
Also:
Unlimited POP3 Accounts
Unlimited Auto Responders
Unlimited Mail Blockers
Unlimited Forwarders
Unlimited Private POP Servers
Unlimited Mailing Lists
WebMail
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Anonymous FTP Server
Side Includes :
Web Based File Manager
CPanel Control Panel
Subdomains
Private CGI-Bin
Domain Pointers Password Protection
MySQL Databases
PhpMyAdmin Access
Online Database Management
Network Tools.
99.9%...

There are a limited amount of these packages selling now!!!
go to www.surrenderonline.com/order.php and select the package named WHT Special!

All our account come with 24/7 Email Support and ICQ support.

How fast are we? Ping and see 209.120.142.164.

Any questions post here! or pm me!

This offer will not last long! So please hurry to avoid disapointment!

Very kind regards too all.

Too little transfer and Too little space

Maybe i would consider trying it if it was more of those 2 above.

Seriously

This is less that 1.50 a month.

How much does bandwidth cost per gig?

plus 20 megs space! This is perfect for some one who doesnt need heaps of space and bandwidth but wants a high quality service with support!

After credit card fees and other business expenses i assure you that you wont find quality over quantity for that cheap elsewhere...

Thank you for your suggestion but,

Very kind regards

Oh. You only accept Credit Cards?

Bah.. I'm under 18 and don't have a CC. Only money orders

Nope of course not!

No we send you an email warning you that you have crossed or will be crossing the bandwidth line!

And the bandwidth is actually 500 megs not K's

We give you the option to upgrade to another plan, pay overage,or the auto blocker option that we do not prefer!

Overage is $4 a gig!

At this stage we have another special going were we can offer you 150 megs 3 gigs transfer for 6 dollars! People that out live the 20 megs love to join this plan...

Thank you in advance!
Very kind regards

Were is the 26 from

This is a special offer...

Please read all the post it says on the actual post above that its 6 dollars a month for the 150 meg plan!

Thank you in advance!

Oops.. Sorry about that..

I'll see if i take it.

It comes out to $72 a year.

I think other companies also give out this same stuff. for less money. Dunno..

Its up to you i guess!~

Its up to you i guess!

Noramly bandwidth sells for at least $3 /per gig and if you actually want to get quality of service i suggest you can go with us!

We have been doing business hosting for a while now so we are pretty experienced when it comes to it. Remember you get what you pay for and this is a cheap deal however if you go look at our normaly prices on our website you will see what we normaly charge...

We would love to have everyone and anyone aboard our hosting services... we treat the customers that pay $1.50 and $26 the same.

I hope we find a solution that can suite you...

Wire transfer... Would that include paying via Western Union? I don't have a CC either, and mailing a check would take too long to reach you. :/

Re: Its up to you i guess!~

Originally posted by Choppy
Its up to you i guess!

Noramly bandwidth sells for at least $3 /per gig and if you actually want to get quality of service i suggest you can go with us!

We have been doing business hosting for a while now so we are pretty experienced when it comes to it. Remember you get what you pay for and this is a cheap deal however if you go look at our normaly prices on our website you will see what we normaly charge...

We would love to have everyone and anyone aboard our hosting services... we treat the customers that pay $1.50 and $26 the same.

I hope we find a solution that can suite you...
Even RS sells overage b/w at 3.50

RS

are you speaking about rack shack or rack space???

Roly and MindRash thank you for your comments...

But im not sure what each of you are talking about which package of them all the 20 meg or the 150 megs!

20 equals = $18 yearly

and 150 equals = $72 a year

Im not here to argue about prices unfortunatly im not the boss...

We dont want to give out services for free because we are an established company with real tech support and these people need to get paid believe it or not!

We are not at no stage over selling bandwidth either which alot of hosts do!

Roly also remember you get what you paid for, i dont mean to disrespect any other hosting company but ones that charge silly amounts will not be around for long, probably not even the year you pay for!

Thank you all once again...

P.s Wire transfer means you go to the bank and tell them you want to send money to an overseas account! and they will tell you the fees that normaly are processed on this side anyway when we receive the money!

If you find another method of payment we will be glad to take you aboard!

There a few more packs left bot in the 20 meg and 150 meg...

Kind regards to you all!

I'm not sure why peeple are posting that they can get this or that elsewhere, as if hosting is like buying a music cd. When you buy a music cd, there is very little difference as to where you buy it. Even so, you might decide to spend $1 more and buy it at storeB, because storeA is always too crowded, or they aren't as personal, or their return policy stinks, etc.

Please compare plans and prices to yourself and do not post them to the forum under an ad. If you'd like a host to match a price and plan you've seen elsewhere, please PM/Email that request directly to the host.

Thanks Chicken!

:)

Very good point chicken, i mean i dont mind some people asking questions this and that and try ask me if i can do a better deal for them...

But coming in and posting that i can get cheaper this here and cheaper that there is plain rude.

If you *Think* you can get it cheaper elsewhere with the *Same* support and *Same* Features then please go right ahead and buy your hosting from elsewhere.

If you would like one of out packages and you need a better deal! Speak up and i will be happy to make a deal with you...

Kind regards to all!

Originally posted by Chicken
I'm not sure why peeple are posting that they can get this or that elsewhere, as if hosting is like buying a music cd. When you buy a music cd, there is very little difference as to where you buy it. Even so, you might decide to spend $1 more and buy it at storeB, because storeA is always too crowded, or they aren't as personal, or their return policy stinks, etc.

Please compare plans and prices to yourself and do not post them to the forum under an ad. If you'd like a host to match a price and plan you've seen elsewhere, please PM/Email that request directly to the host.
This is the WHT Chicken. WHERE is the FWS Chicken? OH wait. He's at WHT.

Back