• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheapest domain names, starting from $2.50

smokyhosts

www.smokyhosts.com is offering the cheapest possible domain names, starting from $2.50/year along with many great features. check out the link and go ahead and register yourself your favorite domain name before the offer expires!!

Thanks in your intrest in smokyhosts.com

Yes we do accept paypal.

Just go to smokyhosts search and select yourself a domain name, register yourself, and at the exit of the purchase you will be taken to paypal to pay for the domain that you purchased!!

This offer is for as long as it lasts :) Well i mean the last date is not decided. And the renewal prices will be whatever the prices set when the renewal date comes by.

smokyhosts is your template a Free one or what cuase i seen same thing at a other Site...

and there Real Price is
.com USD 8.99
.net USD 8.99
.org USD 8.99
.info USD 2.49
.biz USD 9.99
.us USD 9.99
.name USD 9.99
.in USD 15.99
.co.in USD 8.99

so i would say don't buy from them

Last edited:
No the template is not a free template. Where ever you see the same kind of template means we are all registering the domains for the customers from the same registrar.

Email Forwarding
Managed DNS.

we still need to pay for this. and it adds up to quite high

i though these are free ! A domain is useless without them.

Most people don't use email forwarding or managed DNS, forwarding moreso. If you are going to host a web site, cPanel comes with forwarding anywho. If you have WHM, you can make zone records via that.

Back