• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap UK host for wordpress blog

china2you

Looking for cheap reliable host for my wordpress blog

needs to be a simple install ie one click lol or similar

must be uk hosting to aid my SEO

must accept paypal for advance payment, preferably yearly

Ideally you will have been hosting for 5 years plus.

Cheers

Steve (china2you)

Looking for cheap reliable host for my wordpress blog

needs to be a simple install ie one click lol or similar

must be uk hosting to aid my SEO

must accept paypal for advance payment, preferably yearly

Ideally you will have been hosting for 5 years plus.

Cheers

Steve (china2you)

Hello Steve,

Our servers are located in the US but I'll be happy to offer you a 30-day free trial. We host over 200 websites on our network and I'd say about 40% of them started with a free trial. Once the trial is over you will have the option to upgrade to our paid hosting which starts from $1/month for basic hosting and $3.99/month for LiteSpeed hosting. Both of our servers have Fantastico for 1 click installs.

The SEO benefit from server location is very small in my opinion. Matt Cutts said on one of his videos that he knows that 80% of the worlds server's are in the US so it's unlikely to make a difference.

If you're interested feel free to contact us on our site or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Jack

Hello Steve,

JSHosts offer affordable and reliable UK based web hosting services from as little as £2.99/month. Included with all our plans is Softaculous which allows for the installation of Wordpress and many more applications with one click.

If you would like to trial our services, simply place a trial order here: https://clientarea.jshosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=185

If you need more information or would like to place an order, please visit our website.

The guy is asking for hosting in the UK and not in the US!

I have already explained why I made the offer. Is that a problem?

Google understands that America has the most datacenters in the world therefore they are highly unlikely to give much value to a site based on where the server is located because most of the websites on the Internet are on US based servers.

Last edited:
Hi,

SoCheapHost offer you,

1 GB disk Space (Raid-10 Protected)
15 GB Bandwidth,
100 All features,
Cpanel with Softaculous,
R1Soft Backup Restore,
99.9% Uptime Guarantee,
30 days moneyback guarantee,

Price: $3.50 Per month.

Click here to know more

Budget Basic Plan - Learn more!
---------------------------------------------------------------
* 5,000 MB Disk Space
* 50,000 MB Transfer (Was 20,000!)
* cPanel, Fantastico, Installtron, PHP5, MySQL5
* Premium UK Servers
$3.95/month billed yearly (15% Off) - Save up to $12.00!
$4.95/month billed monthly - Order Now! or Learn more!
Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 45-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and MoneyBookers.

[JSH]John;1118770 said:
Hello Steve,

JSHosts offer affordable and reliable UK based web hosting services from as little as £2.99/month. Included with all our plans is Softaculous which allows for the installation of Wordpress and many more applications with one click.

If you would like to trial our services, simply place a trial order here: https://clientarea.jshosts.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=185

If you need more information or would like to place an order, please visit our website.

Hi

I noticed that you have a plan for £14.99 a year, would this still offer the c-panel and easy installation of wordpress ?

Thanks for all the other offers too :classic2:

Hiya,

The MonkeyPC can provide you with our chimp plan. We offer softaculous which offers quick installs of software such as wordpress. We also offer trial periods if you are interested, so you can test us out. Our servers are located at the bluesquare datacentre in Maidenhead. All our staff are UK based and we are a registered company.

Chimp

500 MB Disk space
5 GB Transfer
5 Email accounts
5 Domains
Cost per month: £2.99
Click here to order securely

You can use promo code SPOOKERS upon signup. You will receive 25% off all plans for the life of the account, applies to Monthly & Quarterly billing cycles including 35 day money back guarantee.

We always provide quality. If your looking for quality and value for money you will not be disappointed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydro Host can offer you:

Starter/Blog
  • 1gb Disk Space
  • 20gb Monthly Bandwidth
  • cPanel
  • Free - instant setup

[*]Normal Price Monthly £0.99
    [*]Normal Price Yearly £9.99
  • Sale Price Monthly £0.89
  • Sale Price Yearly £8.99
[Order Now] - [See Shared Plans] - [See Reseller Plans]

Standard
  • 2gb Disk Space
  • 40gb Monthly Bandwidth
  • cPanel
  • Unlimited e-mail accounts
  • Unlimited SQL databases
  • Free Domain when paying yearly
  • Free - instant setup

[*]Normal Price Monthly £1.99
    [*]Normal Price Yearly £19.99
  • Sale Price Monthly £1.79
  • Sale Price Yearly £17.99
[Order Now] - [See Shared Plans] - [See Reseller Plans]

Use coupon code: china2you to receive the discount! All of our servers are located within the UK.

The most important for SEO is uptime which web hosting provider can provides for you. If web host has 100% uptime it is not important where that is located

Maybe he wants faster loading times? Or he is based in the UK and wants to host with a UK registered company? Of course no assumptions matter, because it's his choice :)

ResoHost.com! $10 lifetime payment - One click script installer Fantastico

You should check out ResoHost.com

For a one-time $10USD payment you get an account with plenty of space and bandwith, plus a one-click script installer!

It's just what you need, check it out.

ResoHost
ResoHost Forums

Back