• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap, small reseller wanted.

DaDevil

Basically i want to start a free host but dont want to spend a whole bunch of money unless i need to, meaning i will be upgrading as my host grows. Im asking for the cheapest reliable, reseller i can get, minumum specs would be 500meg space and 5gig bw to start off with. I need cpanel, fantastico, unlimited features and unlimited number of accounts. Price range im looking for is under $5 a month, i will most likely go with the lowest price. (i know im awfully cheap.:knockedou )

*note: i can only pay via paypal.

-Thanks.

If your wanting it that cheap, I'd recommend webhostingmasters.com. They have some coupon offers that will get you a reseller account around $8.00 a month with CPanel.

DaDevil said:
Basically i want to start a free host but dont want to spend a whole bunch of money unless i need to, meaning i will be upgrading as my host grows. Im asking for the cheapest reliable, reseller i can get, minumum specs would be 500meg space and 5gig bw to start off with. I need cpanel, fantastico, unlimited features and unlimited number of accounts. Price range im looking for is under $5 a month, i will most likely go with the lowest price. (i know im awfully cheap.:knockedou )

-Thanks.

I can give u 1GB webspace 10GB Bandwidth

for one time price of $5.00 and you put Google Ad On You Site.....

PM me ifyoure intrested...

When you offer free hosting services you need to make sure you keep an eye on everything hosted on those accounts.

Hello,
We can offer you either:
Web Space: 2,000 MB Web Space
Monthly Transfer: 20,000 MB Transfer
$9.22 per month
View this plan now at: http://www.need-space.co.uk/reseller/lighter.php
or We can offer you a custom plan:
Web Space: 1,000 MB Web Space
Monthly Transfer: 10,000 MB Transfer
$5.00 per month

All accounts have the following specs:
Unlimited Everything
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Fantastico Deluxe
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 dedicated IP
24/7 Email support

If you would like this plan PM us or add us to MSN: support ((AT)) need-space.co.uk
Let us know if you do not have MSN.
Since this will be a free hosting service we will have some terms that we would like to inform you about before you sign up, so contact us on one of the above.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Hi,

Today is your lucky day. We were just able to release a very affordable PRICE

At $3.10 / month you get 700mb of space / 20,000 mb of traffic

Fantastico
RvSkin
Quality support (30 minute response time)
Dual XEON 3.06 +
2GB RAM +

We have bee in the industry for 6 years already!. Our subsidary Gazzin.com has been powering the reseller industry for 2 years already!

Not only that we provide REAL 24/7 support with 10 staff members on the team.

We'll even throw 30 days FREE of charge simply type gazzincom and receive 30 days free trial.

We like to provide you following low cost reseller plans. Also available web hosting packages.

Reseller Hosting - STANDARD

*1.5 GB Storage Space
*15 GB Bandwidth
*Private Nameservers
*Unlimited Domains
*Unlimited Subdomains
*Unlimited Mailing Lists
*Unlimited MySQL Databases
*CPanel/WHM
Thewebcity.com
Monthly: $10.95/month
www.Thewebcity.com

DomainCrave
MMM.. That's Good Hosting

The package I have listed below will be perfect for your hosting request.

Starter Package
1,000Mb Webspace
20Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Top Notch Support Base
98% Uptime Guarentee
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
$4.95/Monthly
More Packages
Order Now

** Custom Packages are available on request please contact us for more information.

Want to Contact Us?
http://DomainCrave.net/contact.htm

Thank you for your interest in our company,

DaDevil said:

-Thanks.

Contact me.
I can set you up with a custom package of what you are looking for at a monthly price of $5 USD via PayPal.

My e-mail: danethical @ gmail.com

http://www.danethicalservices.com

Greedo3443(gazzin.com) on your site it say that you do not accept paypal, but i will only pay by paypal. Could you please clear this up for me, since i am interested in your services.

DaDevil said:
Greedo3443(gazzin.com) on your site it say that you do not accept paypal, but i will only pay by paypal. Could you please clear this up for me, since i am interested in your services.

DaDevil, I think we have been in contact before, not sure. But at liberty-host, we have a whole 300GB diskspace server, that 98% of it is not being used, i'm sure I can spare 10GB diskspace and 100GB bandwidth for your host (reseller) if you place OUR ads on YOUR site only (Not on your customers sites) It's just a banner ad like the ones on our forum: http://www.liberty-host.com/forum/

PM me to work something out.

Last edited:
You can get our Monthly Sales Option:

======================
Month Sales!

8000 Mb Space
75000 Mb Bandwidth
Unlimited All features.
Cpanel / Fantastico
Price: 3.95$ Per Month

======================

Order Now

After ordering your package please open a ticket or pm me here asking for reseller priviliges. Your account will be able to access WHM then.

Any Question? Ask In Support Desk or PM Me.

Payment Methods: Paypal, E-Gold, Moneybookers, Xoom & Western Union.

Our Uptime (Monitored Every 5 Mint.)

Quality? Our Customers and Uptime cant be wrong :)

Best Regards

DaDevil said:

-Thanks.

I can provide you with the specs you are looking for for $4/Month, you can choose between WHM/Plesk

1 St Offer
5 Gb Webspace
50 Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Top Notch Support Base
99.7% Uptime Guarentee
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
$14.00/Monthly

Another Offer
15 Gb Webspace
150 Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Top Notch Support Base
99.7% Uptime Guarentee
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
$19.00/Monthly

PM Me Or Send Me An-Email To : w.saoud@n6b.biz If You Are Intersted.

Back